ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Anthropology Kent, sussex, durham, southampton, edinburgh

You?
    Japanese and Korean; SOASx2, Sheffield, Leeds and Newcastle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Japanese and Korean; SOASx2, Sheffield, Leeds and Newcastle
    wow cool languages. Do you speak any other languages ( apart from english, and portugese?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    damn, I have a lot of posts to catch up reading @[email protected]

haha, thanks guys!
    your threads been rather successful ^^

ReputationRep:
    wow cool languages. Do you speak any other languages ( apart from english, and portugese?)
    I understand Spanish and Italian, and I know how to read the Japanese alphabet(apart from kanji ) but that's about it

What made you pick anthropology?

ReputationRep:
    I understand Spanish and Italian, and I know how to read the Japanese alphabet(apart from kanji ) but that's about it

What made you pick anthropology?
    :eek:I wish i could understand that many languages. I just have english and spanish

Anthropology looked really interesting, and i like learning about other people and cultures, and i like to travel, so it seemed like the perfect subject.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:I wish i could understand that many languages. I just have english and spanish

Anthropology looked really interesting, and i like learning about other people and cultures, and i like to travel, so it seemed like the perfect subject.
    lol you would fit in perfectly at SOAS.

ReputationRep:
    lol you would fit in perfectly at SOAS.
    haha i probably should have applied to SOAS. Its really good for anthropology, but its in London, so i was put off. I want to move away for uni, you know, to get the 'full' experience

ReputationRep:
    haha i probably should have applied to SOAS. Its really good for anthropology, but its in London, so i was put off. I want to move away for uni, you know, to get the 'full' experience
    Hahaa, I see what you did there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're up late , what part of the country are you in, its -7 where i am
    Yeah. South West mate. Gloucestershire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    your threads been rather successful ^^
    all of a sudden they are, before I hardly got any posts and my topics were ignored!

Just ignore the post where i claim to be shockingly handsome, ok
    ...dude, you must provide pics now. you cant say that without proof! :O

and I know where Redbridge is, my dad used to live there and some of my family do. small world huh?

LOL i never said i was hot. This conversation is getting a bit awkward
    I blame my lack of places to hang out on the fact that most of the people in my college are *******s
    Roll on university! I think i need a fresh start
    can I agree with you for this? I feel like I'm losing touch with my friends and that I'm becoming more distant from them. I still hang out with them but it's like eh, I'd rather make new friends since my old ones are kinda douches...

I feel close with you guys now

ReputationRep:
    also guys, if i'm replying in a retarded way (with quoting more than once per post) then tell me now and i'll stop. this is the effect of being a newb on this massive boards haha...

ReputationRep:
    all of a sudden they are, before I hardly got any posts and my topics were ignored!

...dude, you must provide pics now. you cant say that without proof! :O

and I know where Redbridge is, my dad used to live there and some of my family do. small world huh?

can I agree with you for this? I feel like I'm losing touch with my friends and that I'm becoming more distant from them. I still hang out with them but it's like eh, I'd rather make new friends and you guys are kinda douches...

I feel close with you guys now
    Yes, very small world I feel my identity will eventually be discovered the longer i post on this thread.
    As for the bit in bold...we are douches? Douchebags? Thats not very nice i thought we were friends :mad:
    Of course you feel close to us. Thats all part of my plan, make you lot comfortable around me, meet you in a dark alley...gang rape

Lol im joking of course, im no rapist (well, not since they started giving me the drugs)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, very small world I feel my identity will eventually be discovered the longer i post on this thread.
    As for the bit in bold...we are douches? Douchebags? Thats not very nice i thought we were friends :mad:
    Of course you feel close to us. Thats all part of my plan, make you lot comfortable around me, meet you in a dark alley...gang rape

Lol im joking of course, im no rapist (well, not since they started giving me the drugs)
    whhhhhat?! I need to edit that, I dont remember saying that you guys were douches, I think I was meant to say that I was starting to see my friends as being douches now. of course I love you guys, you're my TSR friends which actually took time out and posted in my topic haha...

and I want to know your identity since you're a supermodel or you keep looking at yourself in a mirror and stuff like that.

and lol, my mum warned me of people like you :O

ReputationRep:
    whhhhhat?! I need to edit that, I dont remember saying that you guys were douches, I think I was meant to say that I was starting to see my friends as being douches now. of course I love you guys, you're my TSR friends which actually took time out and posted in my topic haha...
    Sure you dont remember typing that. Right:rolleyes: How convenient

and I want to know your identity since you're a supermodel or you keep looking at yourself in a mirror and stuff like that.
    Ok people, enough with the supermodel stuff. Ok? Im a normal person of average/above average attractiveness, just lile you lot. Cos if you think about it, no one is actually ugly, are they.

and lol, my mum warned me of people like you :O
    Good thing she did. Theres some weirdos out there. For all you know, anyone of us (especially ussumane) could be a 40 year old pervert with our hands down our pants.
    So be careful boys and girls.

ReputationRep:
    Sure you dont remember typing that. Right:rolleyes: How convenient
    seriously, I dont :O
    but it's fixed now...

Ok people, enough with the supermodel stuff. Ok? Im a normal person of average/above average attractiveness, just lile you lot. Cos if you think about it, no one is actually ugly, are they.
    i'm really unattractive. seriously, I really hate the way how I look but I just need to get over it haha...why do you think I made a topic about hairstyles and that?

Good thing she did. Theres some weirdos out there. For all you know, anyone of us (especially ussumane) could be a 40 year old pervert with our hands down our pants.
    So be careful boys and girls.
    I cant get anyone's hand down my pants anyway so I dont think I need to worry about that...

but I dont think that way, I just think how friendly people are (in this topic anyways, not the entire board) and trust you guys

ReputationRep:
    seriously, I dont :O
    but it's fixed now...

i'm really unattractive. seriously, I really hate the way how I look but I just need to get over it haha...why do you think I made a topic about hairstyles and that?
    MAN UP!! Get some confidence and you will be fine. As great as I am, perhaps i could use a bit more confidence myself. Que sera sera.

I cant get anyone's hand down my pants anyway so I dont think I need to worry about that...
    What?!:lolwut: Troubles with the ladies eh? I can set you up with Wilzyy if you want
    but I dont think that way, I just think how friendly people are (in this topic anyways, not the entire board) and trust you guys
    Thank you Although, be warned, i am only friendly in this thread, in other threads i can be a bit ruthless sometimes, so dont be surprised if you see me trolling.

ReputationRep:
    MAN UP!! Get some confidence and you will be fine. As great as I am, perhaps i could use a bit more confidence myself. Que sera sera.
    maaaybe but I need to find looks somewhere first, then confidence!

What?!:lolwut: Troubles with the ladies eh? I can set you up with Wilzyy if you want
    but we're just friends

you have a gf?

Thank you Although, be warned, i am only friendly in this thread, in other threads i can be a bit ruthless sometimes, so dont be surprised if you see me trolling.
    liar, I cant imagine Lewroll being evil or a troll. you even posted in my hairstyle topic and you werent trolling. you're a "nice guy" on the internet so dont try to fight that image of yourself :cool:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE]
    maaaybe but I need to find looks somewhere first, then confidence!
    When you get to uni you will be fine. And if not, i hear rohypnol is handy

but we're just friends

you have a gf?
    Woah buddy. Hold on one minute. Lewroll doesnt swing that way ok- I like the girls. Im sure you are a nice guy and all, but you know, im strictly girls only

liar, I cant imagine Lewroll being evil or a troll. you even posted in my hairstyle topic and you werent trolling. you're a "nice guy" on the internet so dont try to fight that image of yourself :cool:
    Trust me, i like to take my pent up anger out on innocent forum-goers sometimes. I think i made one girl cry in another thread (she reported me to the mods, thats how i got my warning points) Im a nice guy irl though, i just like to let loose on the forum.

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late to join :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lewroll;28985675]
    Woah buddy. Hold on one minute. Lewroll doesnt swing that way ok- I like the girls. Im sure you are a nice guy and all, but you know, im strictly girls only
    whhha? I was just asking if you had a girlfriend since you seem to think so high of yourself in this thread :P

I wasnt asking you out lol

Trust me, i like to take my pent up anger out on innocent forum-goers sometimes. I think i made one girl cry in another thread (she reported me to the mods, thats how i got my warning points) Im a nice guy irl though, i just like to let loose on the forum.
    fair enough, I imagine that most people on TSR are nice in real life but they just troll a lot and act like dicks purposely.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.