Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

most annoying things on public transport to you. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Fat people - if you can't keep your flab within the confines of your seat, you can pay for another one.

ReputationRep:
    When your waiting for a bus or train for ages, then people pushing in front who just got there, so great ive waited 45 mins and i end up getting on last and i stay on the same bus for pretty much 1 hour. - Applies to people over 30 and little yobo kids and mums with push chairs who just get their and start poking their pram into your ankle.

People who just got on the bus and start opening every ****ing windows on the bus when its -2 outside. Just because your fat, or just ran for the bus doesnt give you the right to open every window.

When the bus is pretty much empty people sit 1 seat infront or behind or to your side, id understand if the bus was packed but when it empty grrrr.

People who refuse to buy a cheap set of £1 earphones from the pound shop but rather wanna play it out of their ****ty phone which sounds like a radio station is getting closed down. I'd rather hear tinny music leak from cheap earphones then from your phone.

In the summer were people tend to forget how to shower and come up on the bus stinking up the place.

In the winter when buses are always delayed -_-.

ReputationRep:
    I hate people that eat stinky food like fish or egg on a train making everybody else put up with it, Im currently on a train now and walked straight through the carriage with those smells. Now i've sat in the carriage down i'm wishing i stayed in the one with the stinky food....Its 9pm and its like a ****ing nursery with screaming whaling children playing on the ****ing floor and crying because they cant sit next to "Ella!" **** sake take them in the area between carriages until they shut the **** up and stop driving everybody in the carriage up the ****ing wall! I also hate fat stinky people spilling onto my seat and people that smell like piss. Also cannot stand people constantly grabbing the headrest of my seat because they don't understand how to balance on there own two feet! Also when travelling in London where i go once a month I "always stick to the left" I really cannot get my head around people that cannot seem to ****ing read but managed to get to london in the first place STICK TO THE ****ING LEFT IT ONLY TAKES ONE SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE TO **** THE WHOLE SYSTEM UP AND MAKE PEOPLE MISS THERE TRAINS!!!!! I also had common council house scumbag names like Torin, Ella, Chantel, Spike etc etc I'm sure most of you here know what i meen!

ReputationRep:
    -People who just barge in front of you when you are waiting patiently to speak to one of the dispatchers/ticket officers.
    -People who just sit anywhere in the reserved sections of trains and put up a fuss when you ask them to move.
    -People who sit on the inside and place their bag etc. on the window seat. Especially if they don't move it on their own accord when the train/bus is starting to get really busy and people have to stand.
    -That bus conductor who kicked me off the bus by stating he didn't have change for my £5 note to pay for a £2 ticket. Same bus driver seemed to do it to anyone with a note. Gave me a lecture that despite the student village being in the middle of nowhere (Asda was a 20 minute walk away) that I should always carry the correct change.

ReputationRep:
    Smelly and dirty passengers.
    People putting their feet on the seats. Someone will eventually have to sit there.
    Buggies and pushchairs, suitcases having to avoid tripping over them.
    People telling us all their business talking loudly on mobile phones especially first thing in the morning.
    Being stared at .
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    old thread...

People who get on the bus and then try to find their purse / pass. And then there's me behind them with my pass already in my hand waiting to get on the bus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.