Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

short haired girls :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've started cutting my own hair (including fringe!) as I'm skint and I genuinely have never had so many compliments on my hair before! plus its actually so much fun cutting off your own hair xx

ReputationRep:
    Saw my home friends that I haven't seen in ages tonight and they all complimented me on my short hair.
    It does look better on me than long hair did. That's by no means the case for everyone, but is is for me. So I am very happy with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :coma:

very similar to mine (mine's grown an inch or two from its very short state)
    :yy:
    Yeah, I had the back clipped because my hair grows like a weed! Great minds think alike I love my hair short and love seeing short hair on girls :P

ReputationRep:
    I've just done a fingerwave for the first time, hope it dries ok

ReputationRep:
    Mine is like Frankie from The Saturdays. I've had it since January and I love it

Edit: Ok, just seen the thread about Frankie Sanford's NEW haircut....mine is like how she had hers before. Oh dear. I feel so unfashionable.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to bump this thread since I think it's a great one!

Very short pixie crop. Guess which one is me ;D

ReputationRep:
    I've been keeping my hair short like Frankie from the Saturday' old style, but I'm desperately trying to grow it out now, I feel manly.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to try short hair but every time I have my hair shoulder length or shorter I HATE it haha :P
    It grows quickly though, right now its really long. Like mid-back!
    I don't think I'd cut it, I love my long hair too much

ReputationRep:
    Girls with short hair mean two things:

Rhianna fan boy or lesbian

The trick is to asking them if they like rhiannas music if they say no then they are a lesbian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Hindsight)

The trick is to asking them if they like rhiannas music if they say no then they are a lesbian
    Rhianna fanboy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    I've been keeping my hair short like Frankie from the Saturday' old style, but I'm desperately trying to grow it out now, I feel manly.
    I love Frankie's new hairstyle :sexface:

ReputationRep:

What happens if you dislike Rihanna and have had a boyfriend for over 2 years? Logic fail. (and no, he's not gay)

My hair isn't that short, it's down to my chin but still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    What happens if you dislike Rihanna and have had a boyfriend for over 2 years? Logic fail. (and no, he's not gay)

My hair isn't that short, it's down to my chin but still.
    Didn't know you had a beard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGenes)
    I feel bad that the short haired girls can't advertise for L'Oreal.

Other than that I don't think there's much style to be done with short hair. =]
    Iam really sorry i gave you a neg ep by accident

ReputationRep:
    I have a Mohawk thing going on but my hairdresser cut it a bit too short this time so it will take a week or so to grow back into it's proper shape. I really love it though

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know you had a beard
    Lmao sorry no beard. Aren't you supposed to comment on everything after it's happened? I don't like South Park that much but that episode was quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    #
    You're an idiot, it's embarassing..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    Lmao sorry no beard. Aren't you supposed to comment on everything after it's happened? I don't like South Park that much but that episode was quite funny.
    I just use TSR to troll tbh ahah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.