Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You might want to read the truth about these drugs Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starseedleo)
    For the last time Doctors havn't a clue about the facts I've mentioned in that letter, neither do you but you seem to know better and think your doing somehting good discouraging people from waking others up and making their voice heard.
    Right, I'm wading in at the deep end here but why is your source more accurate than the one Doctors listen to?

ReputationRep:
    I was also being asked if i thought i could feel another persons emtoins, and like the letter explained, if you read it properly, and slowly remember i realise this is alot to take in. I had to explain the truth about what people are capable of, knowledge from more than five years previous. Is there something wrong with your thinking because Ive been quite clear you are just repeating nonsense and insults.

I dont think much of your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Or Your disgusting disregard for human life.

ReputationRep:
    You say Im sure they know a lot more, but Ive been there, not dellusional, being told these drugs were the best thing for me, i told my psch. i would look into it, she shreiked very loudly and high pitched "No Don't Do That" Didn't take long for that houseof cards to come crumbling down, thie sick animal that she is.
    i'm pretty sure delusional people don't know they're delusional, and i doubt that happened. if it did, what exactly do you think she was trying to hide? do you think she's what, somehow evil?

ReputationRep:
    When I started reading the OP I thought maybe you had some scientific facts to back up your view that the drugs used for schizophrenia do more harm than good, and being a chemist, not a neuroscientist, I was willing to read any peer-reviewed scientific articles or properly conducted drug trial results you could offer.

But you have no scientific evidence to back up anything you say, most of what you're saying isn't even specific enough to mean anything, and you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about. Then you left science altogether, started talking about empaths and God and conspiracy theories about Big Pharma, and so I have to discount everything you have said and call you a lunatic I'm afraid.

But come back with some substantiated scientific evidence and I'm willing to read it.

ReputationRep:
    I have many sources all saying the same things, most of them can read in the book mad in america, this was the nail on the head sort of thing when it was all in the one place. If your worth your salt as a human being, you will learn the truth if you cannot see the good sense this letter makes and do something about it like me.

ReputationRep:
    Three times i walked into the room and cracked a joke, the first time she put her head down for almost ten minutes and i had to turn way round to talk to the nurse who was also baffled why she was so unsure of herself, the next twice she just stared at me.

I had to dismiss them from my life because they were abusive and making me worse. THe same woman also shrieked when my mum walked into the room for some backup. Litrally jumped back in terror, I've never seen anything like it, and everybody had a positve opinion of me. Like I said Im a funny guy,lol. She was weirdo control freak scared to daeth of people she couldn't intimidate,lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ill not allow any more people to be lied to in my country. I will not allow small minded criminals to hurt poeple in my homeland. Evil is always scared of decency and light.

ReputationRep:
    Still feeling good about yourselves, your little opinions, that show you up for what you are.

ReputationRep:
    How many times are you going to repeat the same rubbish, read the book if you can't understand very basic science. Google things i speak of if you can't understand them written in simple language, you are obviously not interest in stopping poeple being hurt. Just stopping people believing the truth, we're all seeing what you are, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    This is what happens when you stop taking your meds...

ReputationRep:
    Three times i walked into the room and cracked a joke, the first time she put her head down for almost ten minutes and i had to turn way round to talk to the nurse who was also baffled why she was so unsure of herself, the next twice she just stared at me.

I had to dismiss them from my life because they were abusive and making me worse. THe same woman also shrieked when my mum walked into the room for some backup. Litrally jumped back in terror, I've never seen anything like it, and everybody had a positve opinion of me. Like I said Im a funny guy,lol. She was weirdo control freak scared to daeth of people she couldn't intimidate,lol.
    Whatever medication you've stopped taking, I think you need to start taking it again :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It still wouldn't change anything that kind of negativity,lol

ReputationRep:
    Ill not allow any more people to be lied to in my country. I will not allow small minded criminals to hurt poeple in my homeland. Evil is always scared of decency and light.
    are we evil because we disagree with you, then?
    i think the general opinion is that people care about others, i certainly do which is why i think the unfounded bull**** your spouting is dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the insults, as if I haven't been traumatised enough by criminals. You go to get help and you get it again, I'm still here and getting stronger than even before trusting the right people,lol.

ReputationRep:
    You people crack me up, your like little children spitting your summy out. People will see the truth and form better opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Stop double and triple posting to keep yourself in the feed, troll.

ReputationRep:
    I think your blind faith in the system is dangerous, we allready know about all sorts of lies, why would you bang on about hard fact from decent people outside the system being nonsense before even checking it out. OBVIOUS.

To anybody decent reading this, please check this out yourself if you can't see the good, simple sense this letter makes, because it needs spread accross the world badly. This is revolution material, dont let these, whatevers, turn your mind into a confused jibber jabber, trust your won judgement, read it again, anything you don't understand or believe, google, or even read the book, its been about long enough, never retracted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Stop double and triple posting to keep yourself in the feed, troll.
    More of God's children are here to help, are you getting scared yet, I've notice how easy bullies crumble,lol.

ReputationRep:
    More of God's children are here to help, are you getting scared yet, I've notice how easy bullies crumble,lol.
    Just out of interest, what meds were you put on before you realised that they destroy your brain/DNA?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.