Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Anal sex, whether it's guy on guy, girl on girl, guy on girl or gir on guy, is still sex. Sex is not just sexual intercourse. Also, you don't have to be a "closeted homosexual" to enjoy anal sex, nor do you have to be a "crazy *****" to be a dominatrix.

I don't see how regular sexual intercourse is dominating. Unless HE'S into domination and they're playing some rape game or whatever, I don't see it.
    I agree with you, sex isn't just a male penetrating a female - but in the context of this thread, I will assume that they are talking about heterosexual, penetrative sex (I stand by my comment that dominatrixes are crazy *****es and guys who take it up the arse from a woman with a strap on are closet homosexuals though, sorry!).

Regarding the dominating part of sex. I can't explain it any further than - a man is INSERTING his penis into a womans vagina. A woman is having a penis INSERTED into her.

This, I believe, is the fundamental reason for many species to be dominated by the male. In nature terms, the male must be strong to overpower a female and a female must be attractive to entice the male. I'm not saying the whole of existence is based on rape, but dominating. If women don't like being dominated, why do the vast majority look for a strong, masculine, confident male? And males look for attractive, healthy, rarely butch, mainly delicate females?

It's based on dominating, hence inserting a penis is like inserting your dominating, male nature. Accepting the penis is allowing yourself to be dominated.

Next time you ask your bf or male companion to pull your hair, think about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yurihammo)
    Okay. I will explain with this example:

Imagine a woman as a lock, and a man as a key.

When a key opens only one lock, its of limited use. When it opens many locks, its a useful master key!

When a lock is opened by one key its normal. When its opened by many keys its a crappy lock. :awesome:

Hope that helps.

In reality guys are supposed to reproduce a lot more than women - its in our biology from the start of any species! So girls can start thinking from that.
    this explains it much better than how I was explaining it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    morally, socially etc.

yes or no?
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...978/xmas02.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yurihammo)
    Okay. I will explain with this example:

Imagine a woman as a lock, and a man as a key.

When a key opens only one lock, its of limited use. When it opens many locks, its a useful master key!

When a lock is opened by one key its normal. When its opened by many keys its a crappy lock. :awesome:

Hope that helps.

In reality guys are supposed to reproduce a lot more than women - its in our biology from the start of any species! So girls can start thinking from that.

That's an extremely powerful argument. Unfortunately, it can be counteracted by this equally clever and subtle argument:

Imagine a woman man as a lock, and a man woman as a key.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's really patronising and outright wrong to say that guys will 'sleep with anything with a pulse' and girls can get sex easier. Guys do have standards and alot would prefer not to have a one night stand, even finding a girl being too foward unattractive. I know attractive girls who have gone out hoping for something and came back with nothing - although they wouldn't sleep with just 'anyone' just like most guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    That's an extremely powerful argument. Unfortunately, it can be counteracted by this equally clever and subtle argument:

Imagine a woman man as a lock, and a man woman as a key.

Only problem is the symbolism bit...a penis is just more naturally imagined to be a key than a vagina

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they should both be ashamed of themselves for being such ho's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joker370)
    Only problem is the symbolism bit...a penis is just more naturally imagined to be a key than a vagina
    well yeah, but the appropriateness of the symbolism is hardly relevant to the validity of the supposed argument is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    BumperBo thinks that either way it'd be cool to do a documentary on how they avoid exhaustion

BumperBo's posts always make _Shanice_ smile.

ReputationRep:

That is awesome!

ReputationRep:
    well yeah, but the appropriateness of the symbolism is hardly relevant to the validity of the supposed argument is it?
    True, but the argument is just a sexist joke lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joker370)
    True, but the argument is just a sexist joke lol
    Possibly. but its already been posted 4 different times on this thread, and it almost seems like some of the posters actually think it somehow backs up their ridiculous point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacktri)
    A guy that gets 10 girls in a week is a legend a girl on the other hand :s
    Key and lock analogy
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1484633

ReputationRep:
    already seen and commented on this analogy in this thread somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Did we really need three threads on this utterly fail analogy? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippa90)
    I don't think they're 'bad', people can sleep with 10 people in one week if they wish, I just wouldn't have much respect for them. That would mean sleeping with at least 2 people some days, which in my opinion would be gross. It's not 'wrong' though.
    Out of curiosity why wouldn't you have much respect for them?
    Is that in all cases where they sleep with 10 people in a week?

ReputationRep:
    They're both sluts.

ReputationRep:
    I know short ugly guys who get lots of girls. I also know tall handsome guys who don't get any. I know its a cliche, but its absolutely the case that what you lack in stature you can easily make up for in personality (and skillz).
    Even blind chicken find corn sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    They'd both be amazing at pulling, for a start...
    10 people in 7 days? You'd have to throw in a threesome or two somewhere...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.