Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't see what is wrong here. It seems to me that he just wants to get out of India.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNamelessOne)
    I honestly don't see what is wrong here. It seems to me that he just wants to get out of India.
    Well it was a case of he was here then he was over there now it's, here he is again and soon it may well be where will he be next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    Well it was a case of he was here then he was over there now it's, here he is again and soon it may well be where will he be next?
    What's even more worrying is that it seems both his parents are doctors. God help us if they're actually lying to patients.

ReputationRep:
    You're an intelligent individual, that much is clear.

But malicious arrogance is a weakness.

I know this might seem random, but it just comes from seeing your posts about the forums last few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like the OP and I hope he never comes back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    You're an intelligent individual, that much is clear.

But malicious arrogance is a weakness.

I know this might seem random, but it just comes from seeing your posts about the forums last few weeks.
    Malicious arrogance? In what way?

Yes it is rather random seeing as your post doesn't address the issues outlined in this thread. You'd have been better off PMing me instead.

ReputationRep:
    Malicious arrogance? In what way?

Yes it is rather random seeing as your post doesn't address the issues outlined in this thread. You'd have been better off PMing me instead.
    Just that some of your posts tend to come across as very patronizing and condescending, like in a way looking down on those who you believe ren't of equal intelligence, or lack your perspective on certain issues. I'm not saying that's who you are genuinely, but that's just the impression I get from some of your posts, hadn't said anything before because usually I agree with the poss you make anyway.

And yeah PMing hadn't crossed my mind, not something I use often on forum , don't know why but I'm yet to initiate a conversation through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    Well the indian guy must of been going to the med school in india and then came here so wouldn't he be in **** aswell?
    Good question. (unless, he wasn't on the medical course, or possible masters?)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arenas123)
    Ignore all the people making you fell bad by reciting GMC guidelines, they don't mean that much, "Guide'' being the main word.
    Oh okay. Why don't you become a doctor, and use them just as "guidelines" and we will all place bets on how long it is before you're hauled up infront of the GMC. That is if you're actually allowed to qualify.

You've obviously never looked at these guidelines, so you don't actually have the authority to comment on them. They don't say "Oh maybe, if you like, you should do this......" No. They say "You must......."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Just that some of your posts tend to come across as very patronizing and condescending, like in a way looking down on those who you believe ren't of equal intelligence, or lack your perspective on certain issues. I'm not saying that's who you are genuinely, but that's just the impression I get from some of your posts, hadn't said anything before because usually I agree with the poss you make anyway.

And yeah PMing hadn't crossed my mind, not something I use often on forum , don't know why but I'm yet to initiate a conversation through it.
    I wouldn't describe them as condascending. My posts are based on experience and interest/awareness of those issues. For example in the case of Medical Professionalism; coming from a medical family and actually studying Medicine and being more than half way through the programme where I'm having more first-hand clinical experience from very experienced clinicians. This plus a knowledge of the GMC's policies on professional conduct of students and clinicians helped me make an informed opinion which time and again the OP refused to accept because he believes having sat in on "Doctor's Dinners" he's far more informed and experienced about the situation.

Which begs the question why would such a person post on here asking for advice if ultimately they refused to listen to that advice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.