Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care if your boyfriends have small ****? Watch

ReputationRep:
    touchy.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Cynthi007)
    I think this is the way to polish very small things. you know what I mean? I have met men saying this because their penis is a bit undersized. ( am I allowed to say penis or do I have to put ***** like a 16 year old teenager?

Of course size and technique matters. everybody whos says something different is lying. maybe these are white lies but I hab a bf with a small penis and this was a bit frustrating if you want to change the positions while having sex. This coulöd be a bit difficult with a small one. I am 26 and know what I want. So I admit that size does matter, too. :cool:

but one should not be frustrated with a small penis when it is the first time for her, too. nothing to compare means that she will not care or miss something.

how do you judge if it is too small or not? maybe for her it is quite the right size. you never know. everybody has different attitudes towards that. So, keep cool. :relax:
    Most girls climax through stimulation rather than full on sex so I tend to disagree with this.

ReputationRep:
    no i dont care.
    it's him that counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Most girls climax through stimulation rather than full on sex so I tend to disagree with this.

it's just an unhelpful post - the first 2/3 inches are where the nerves are (and the g spot is - and if you give a girl and orgasm through intercourse alone it will come from there) and it's very sensitive - beyond that there's little feeling - and any feeling of size will change depending on the position, angle and thrust whereby a smaller penis can feel larger and vice versa. she said when she changes positions it's harder to keep the penis in, (tbh I can't see how) and on that basis she makes a flippant comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.j1)
    So true.
    Sometimes I wonder why guys who have less than 7 inches even try to get sex. You know she's going to be disappointed when she sees it, and you know that she's not going to enjoy it as much as she would if you were big. You're setting yourself up for failure and ridicule, so it's pointless.
    :rofl: this is a load of bs, you're probably a virgin, and if you're not, you're just crap at pleasing women, and would be no matter what equipment you have.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Rancorous)
    it's just an unhelpful post - the first 2/3 inches are where the nerves are (and the g spot is - and if you give a girl and orgasm through intercourse alone it will come from there) and it's very sensitive - beyond that there's little feeling - and any feeling of size will change depending on the position, angle and thrust whereby a smaller penis can feel larger and vice versa. she said when she changes positions it's harder to keep the penis in, (tbh I can't see how) and on that basis she makes a flippant comment.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    Guys lets make a compromise..Girls will NEVER care about your size (unless they're a ho or some D*** lover)
    UNTIL you start criticising their breasts,body figure beuty etc.

it's fair on both sides. if you hush up then so will we.
    for me it woudn't matter anyway..but if he starts looking out for other things then i'll have to lie that it does.
    it's not your fault if your penis isnt the size you want and it's not ours if we're not cheryl cole.

ReputationRep:
    A womans VAGINA only needs 3 inches to get enjoyment. The average PENIS is 4-6 inches so it never really matters. Its about how THICK it is. A FAT 4 inches is better than a THIN 8 inches. LOL im cool though in that department i believe but i dunt really compare. (This is from a guy btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Given that a lot of guys seem to think 6 inches is "small" these days, NO, I don't mind.

If I'm having sex with you, I like you. Your penis size isn't likely to change that.
    And there is more to sexual fulfillment than just intercourse anyway. If this girl isn't happy with your size, look into other ways to have sexytimes. Simple.
    No guy I know genuinely thinks 6 is small. It's completely average, in fact possibly slightly above.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be a lot of men in this thread disagreeing with women with regards to what feels good for women (?). How many more blokes are going to tell us what feels good for us? Ridiculous. That size chart of size Vs. girth is spot on as far as I'm concerned actually, 7-8 inches is pretty much perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    :rofl: this is a load of bs, you're probably a virgin, and if you're not, you're just crap at pleasing women, and would be no matter what equipment you have.
    Laugh all you want. Most women will disagree with you.

And look what yet another size-queen just wrote (the quote below). Do you still think that you're right on this issue?

(Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora)
    There seems to be a lot of men in this thread disagreeing with women with regards to what feels good for women (?). How many more blokes are going to tell us what feels good for us? Ridiculous. That size chart of size Vs. girth is spot on as far as I'm concerned actually, 7-8 inches is pretty much perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Large vagina.
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...00_1_20416.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora)

Ah yes, women, the great unknown continent... It would be completely inconceivable for any man to understand what any woman finds pleasurable in the bedroom department such is the engimatic nature of female sexuality to us XY simpletons.

I'm a great fan of playing to your strengths when it comes to sex. There is more than one way to skin a cat and if you are sexually incompatible then that's life - playing the blame game is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.i)

And look what yet another size-queen just wrote (the quote below). Do you still think that you're right on this issue?

Do you know 'most women'? Tbh there is most likely some severe selection bias in who responds to this thread.

Human sexuality is a very diverse thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    This is what will happen in said situation.FACT.

http://tinyurl.com/2wfqhmp
    Ay, he seems to be enjoying himself!

ReputationRep:
    my ex was on the larger size 7-8 i believe and after getting with my new boyfriend who is smaller about 5' i would say i know who I prefer having sex with. The larger was uncomfortable and at times painful during sex, he relied on the fact that he had a large penis and had very little skill. My boyfriend though smaller certainly knows how to use it I can orgasm through penetrative sex now as he hits all the right spots and we can try more positions.

ReputationRep:
    That depends whether you're one of these people who seems to think that every guy has 8inches+ or whether you are genuinely small. I believe in the phrase "it's not what you have, it's how you use it", so don't stress about it too much.. if you don't draw attention to it, she might not even notice it's small!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    Lol at all the guys with small penises like 'It don't matter', when clearly, to many girls it does. It's something to look at after all and we humans like to be pleased aesthetically, evidenced by us males' desire to see some huge boobs. I fail to see a difference with regards to the size of a penis.

As to pleasure, it's clear that bigger penises = bigger orgasms for the ladies because, seriously, when have you ever heard a girl say, in films, books, real life or online 'Oh girls, his penis was barely seeable, yayer'.

You never will, unless the female in question has questionable mental capabilities.
    If you are really good technique wise, a big penis is likely to lead to a massive orgasm for the girl.

If you simply have a big penis, it will probably hurt her more than an average sized one and be really rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.i)

She speaks for herself, I speak from experience with other women.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.