Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The same reason I don't try to walk around on my hands... because I see no reason to.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you stink like mad!

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy living a reasonably healthy lifestyle and don't believe that you must partake in illegal actions to have fun.
    I'll let God give me lung cancer, not smoking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    How have I ignored your posts, when my last post quoted you?

and you haven't even made a decent argument, you just keep saying "yeah im a loser, keep insulting me! I like living this way! I had to move back home from Uni because nobody liked me there...I've never had sex...etc etc." Jheeeeeeeze! We know you suck, ok? Now let's go back to the topic you pansy

BTW, you don't drink, so you have never experianced what it feels like to be tipsy? answer me this...

Never stoned, never drunk, never boned - download this, it's by Mozart
    You don't know what an argumentum ad hominem is, and I spent my last 5 posts saying that you're spewing worthless written diarrhea because you insult me with no basis on fact.

I have drunk alcohol, decided I didn't like it and didn't profit from it. And thus I didn't do it anymore.

Keep trying to insult me. Just because you porked ugly stupid trashed women during one night stands (I'm imitating you btw, random insults are cool) doesn't mean you aren't a looser who'll be unemployed as soon as he is out of college and will lead a miserable life.

There, I'm arguing like you.
    Did we make some progress ?
    Meh.

ReputationRep:
    "Bob Marley and the Beatles have no musical talent compared to Mozart." matter of opinon. I think metalica is genius. oh an yer i smoke once a month or so, AK-47 mainly, is nice but alcohol is better for clubbing. ps im teaching myself fmaths atm, so my life is not spiralling out of control!
    (Original post by Krov)
    - I don't know anything about living (does that even mean anything ?)
    - I don't know anything about music
    - I lack in "other areas of life"
    - I am a "douche"
    - I am a retard
    - I am unhappy, and will be for a very long time
    - I don't smile

More, more ad hominems.

MOAR, I NEED MOAR.

Please predict my future, I've been asking for at least 4 posts now.

And keep avoiding my posts, it might be difficult to actually counter arguments.

Oh, and yeah, Bob Marley and the Beatles have no musical talent compared to Mozart. Even stoners should know that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    I don't look down on stoners. It lessens the competition for jobs later on, so it's all good. Keep crying though, it's funny.
    Very good, considering I am going to the best university for my course in the UK and almost guaranteed a job when I come out because of it, so your talking out your arse... and that fancy job that you probably only care about probably wont even go to you cause employers don't want to employ pricks... enjoy getting rejected while I am earning money...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirseyi)
    I'm not sure if you noticed contradicting your self in that post. ^

Moreover it is well known Beethoven was a heavy alcoholic. Don't get me wrong i appreciate their music as i've been a classical musician for about 13 years, just because they were geniuses doesn't mean they were saints...
    Their talent and genius manifested far before they could even possibly think of alcohol, drugs. Which is why the whole point about drugs and musicians is moot. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough on this.

ReputationRep:
    Alot of people who do drugs are like religious fanatics.

Go and do your drugs, I dont care. If you enjoy it, good for you. But dont try and ram it down my throat because you enjoy it.

I dont like the idea of it, I dont lke the whole concept of smoking or putting stuff in my body/changing my state of mind. I dont need it to enjoy myself. I know how damaging certain drugs can be and I dont want to experience that.

Also, the amount of generalisations in this thread is outstanding. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnAverageSmoker)
    Very good, considering I am going to the best university for my course in the UK and almost guaranteed a job when I come out because of it, so your talking out your arse... and that fancy job that you probably only care about probably wont even go to you cause employers don't want to employ pricks... enjoy getting rejected while I am earning money...
    Meh, my alma mater most likely trumps yours, so keep trying to brag.
    What University is this, might I ask ?

ReputationRep:
    "Because it's known to give a brother brain damage,
    and brain damage on the mic don't manage nothin'"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Their talent and genius manifested far before they could even possibly think of alcohol, drugs. Which is why the whole point about drugs and musicians is moot. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough on this.
    Even so, their "genius" mind decided to drink or do drugs..

Everything in moderation, just because someone does something doesn't make them any stupider or smarter than you. I think the fact that you're being so confrontational about it proves how short sighted and bigoted you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Meh, my alma mater most likely trumps yours, so keep trying to brag.
    What University is this, might I ask ?
    Mate none of this matters...you know why....because you haven't got any friends! (This is based on fact actually, as there is no way in hell anyone would want to speak to a douche like you!) lol

and lmao @ "I tried it, and didn't like it"...so basically your a pussy?

grow some balls and man the **** up!

ReputationRep:
    no.
    vodka does it for me, you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirseyi)
    Even so, their "genius" mind decided to drink or do drugs..

Everything in moderation, just because someone does something doesn't make them any stupider or smarter than you. I think the fact that you're being so confrontation about it proves how short sighted and bigoted you are.
    Proof ?
    Where did you see proof ?

Beethoven and Mozart, being tragic artists, could bear their situation as prodigies, that's why they resorted to drugs. It was a rational choice motivated by the fact their life sucked.

OP isn't a misunderstood genius, hence why his choice of smoking pot is stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Mate none of this matters...you know why....because you haven't got any friends! (This is based on fact actually, as there is no way in hell anyone would want to speak to a douche like you!) lol

and lmao @ "I tried it, and didn't like it"...so basically your a pussy?

grow some balls and man the **** up!
    Okay, I'll tell my friends they don't exist. Wonder what their reaction will be.

I'm a pussy ? Man up, kid. If being a man is crying on forums and smoking pot, then I have terrible news for you...

ReputationRep:
    Never had the chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Proof ?

Beethoven and Mozart, being tragic artists, could bear their situation as prodigies, that's why they resorted to drugs. It was a rational choice motivated by the fact their life sucked.

lol and where is your proof of this?

ReputationRep:
    I trid to make thinges simple for the feeble minded....*sigh*

do you drink alcohol?

and "jeopardizing your life" is a bit over the top since weed has NEVER killed anyone, yet alcohol kills hundreds of thousand per year...

Are you one of those people that think having a toke will turn you into a junkie, but binge drinking is perfectly acceptable?
    Maybe because "jeopardizing your life" doesnt have to be death cannabis leads to all kinds of mental problems so i for one although have had the chance too dont really care for it when you become a dull lifeless vessel later in life you wont be so smug. And sure i drink and yes alcohols a poison but most people manage to go through their lives without going over their limits plus take out the people that died because they mixed alcohol AND drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Proof ?

And how can you "prove" OP isn't a genius...
    Your counter argument is flawed as you don't know everyone or their reasons for doing drugs.. Often there is a reason to do it, which is personal and not as obvious as you suggest.
    Frankly, I think you weren't hugged enough as a child.

ReputationRep:
    If he was a genius, he'd be famous. Even untalented people are famous nowadays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.