Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manga-freak)
    YOU SAID IT SISTER!!!!!

.....oh wait that sounded a little too gay. :O I might get beaten up!!!! If only there were less intolerable intolerant pseudo-fascist whose puny minds can't entertain and understand an idea without feeling that they must accept it XD
    That's soooo fascist and intolerant of you to be mean to homophobes. who are you to say they shouldn't beat people up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    Well you made a random assumption I was stupid on me saying that a homosexual environment could raise a perfect child just as equally as a straight couple could, how is that not stupid? How could me giving my opinion on the matter of homosexual adoption in any realm make me stupid? So you say something stupid, and I will. Comprende. And FYI I have a gay cousin who will be adopting a child soon, and when he does, with his partner, and they raise a beautiful, well edcuated TOLERANT young person, hopefully people like him will become spokespersons against people like you who make the assumptions that a gay couple could not possibly raise a child. A child needs love and care, regardless of who, or what sexual orientation the person giving it is.
    I did not make an assumption about you being stupid. You said something stupid, so I used the evidence to draw a conclusion.
    When did I make the assumption that gays could not raise a child. If you could read, you'd see that I said that there are exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    As a gay lad myself, i just think what a stupid thread! Why bring something up that no one cares about? Just live yourlife how you want. Peoples opinions on here are not going to change your life in the long term. Just get you annoyed in the short term.

This is a debate, not need worth having.

Once again, stupid thread you absolute moron!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.