Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wcp100)
    This episode seemed a bit detached , like there is an attempt to create a new storyline ...
    I like the old storyline haha. Hope it goes back to it next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I like the old storyline haha. Hope it goes back to it next week.
    I miss the other doctor that was a junior with lenny

ReputationRep:
    I liked this week's episode It'll be good if they all stay with Tess for a while. I'm not sure I want to see what happens to Mads to be honest, I don't think it'll be nice viewing, unless she beats the crap out of him somehow.

Yuki! He was funny, and cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yuki! He was funny, and cute
    His total social ineptitude made me smile , in a nice way :P

ReputationRep:
    aw </3 same.. it's such a shame they just get rid of characters ha

I love Casualty, but even I found last night's episode shocking. I mean, that impromptu protest? :lolwut: Plus, this guy, Polly's friend, where the hell did they pluck him from, and what was his purpose in the script? I could understand if there was some proper on-screen history between the two characters, but it seemed like it had been plucked out of thin air. I loved his own backstory though [tough guy on the streets, emotional wreck at home].

And this whole Tess thing? I'm not expecting Casualty to turn into some sort of NHS reality/documentary show, but it's getting more and more out of touch with reality. Swapping bloods, bending of Children Act, and then there's the whole Henry issue. :|

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
      Aw, yeah, that's it! How weird, I saw all those episodes and all I can remember is when Jeff went around to rough him up a bit. Nothing to do with Polly.
      I can't remember Polly having anything to do with him! Must have been quite a while ago now. What was she helping him with?

ReputationRep:
      Do people reckon that Tess is leaving? Or will she be persuaded to come back? Also...random fact...her brother is olympian Colian Jackson!

Just one more thing, where do I recognise the mother of that baby from?

(Original post by hmjessop)
        I can't remember Polly having anything to do with him! Must have been quite a while ago now. What was she helping him with?
        I think she was helping him with his father. But he mentioned something about Polly screaming his name [at which point Jeff punched him..] - so perhaps there was on off-screen relationship? And thus doesn't make sense to include it now? :/

But then again, I'm no script-writer/director - so who knows what's to follow in the next few episodes?

(Original post by hmjessop)
          Do people reckon that Tess is leaving? Or will she be persuaded to come back? Also...random fact...her brother is olympian Colian Jackson!

Just one more thing, where do I recognise the mother of that baby from?
          She's in Waterloo Road at the moment.

ReputationRep:
          Its annoying how they didn't follow on from Mads getting raped in the taxi last night.

And I have a really bad feeling about Ruth getting back into work!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
          I think she was helping him with his father. But he mentioned something about Polly screaming his name [at which point Jeff punched him..] - so perhaps there was on off-screen relationship? And thus doesn't make sense to include it now? :/

But then again, I'm no script-writer/director - so who knows what's to follow in the next few episodes?
          I think the "screaming my name" was just usual ard-nut rude-boy bravado

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
          She's in Waterloo Road at the moment.
          That's it! Thought I recognised her from somewhere!

(Original post by Aesc)
            I think the "screaming my name" was just usual ard-nut rude-boy bravado
            Oh.

That explains it.

ReputationRep:
            Does anyone else find that Adam bugs them so much? He's just so...frustrating! Just do your job! You're there to treat the patients, not judge them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Amy7)
            Does anyone else find that Adam bugs them so much? He's just so...frustrating! Just do your job! You're there to treat the patients, not judge them :rolleyes:
            It's very random that the script writers have suddenly changed his character into someone who has a massive god complex.

On the other hand he could just be frustrated that Kirsty won't let him "hit that" and now he's taking it out on the patients :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Democracy)
            It's very random that the script writers have suddenly changed his character into someone who has a massive god complex.

On the other hand he could just be frustrated that Kirsty won't let him "hit that" and now he's taking it out on the patients :dontknow:
            True... think he's outstayed his welcome now though. It just seems like the same storyline with him, week in week out.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Amy7)
            True... think he's outstayed his welcome now though. It just seems like the same storyline with him, week in week out.
            I'm more interested in seeing how things go with Dylan and Zoe :teehee:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Democracy)
            I'm more interested in seeing how things go with Dylan and Zoe :teehee:
            Haha, they are quite funny together! I just want Jay back, what's happened to him?! It's like he's just an extra at the moment.

ReputationRep:
            I wish Guppy would make a surprise return :daydreaming:

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.