Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there anything your parents don't know about you that they really ought to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    just to say that vid in your sig is great, really great.
    I know right :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything your parents don't know about me? Yes. Is it something they really ought to? I'm not so sure about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    I mean serious things, like getting into trouble with the police, being in a relationship, smoking, being gay etc...
    Nothing major I guess...merely that I'm not quite the good little girl they sometimes think I am lol.

That said, I have a very open relationship with my mother, and we talk about almost anything, so there are very few things that they don't know about me that they should. I mean, I doubt they'd want to know anyway.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    You must tell us! Or else we will just keep guessing until we get it right!

Any of these? -

Your first sexual experience was with another female,
    You've had bad/good experiences with drugs,
    You have both male and female genitalia,
    You're a pyromaniac,
    You're a necrophiliac,
    You're hydrophobic,
    You've been in an intimate relationship with a pickled vegetable,
    You are an enthusiastic used condom collector,
    You can speak Arabic,
    You work at Argos,
    Your eyes are not actually green,
    You've aborted a foetus,
    You're a midget, within a larger midget, within a mexican, disguised as a teenage girl....

Am i at least getting close?
    Oh well they don't know about the first one...but other people know that!

Confused as to HOW they could not know if I was a hermaphrodite, you know they did kinda bring me up...

Surprisingly it is none of the above...shocking! But y'know, if you do guess, I'm not gonna tell you!

ReputationRep:
    Should really tell them I have a friend in jail but just can't be bothered with all the fuss. If I tell them he was there for hacking they would think I was a part of it (which I was not!)

ReputationRep:
    That I've done weed many times (My dad knows but I wouldn't tell mummy, although she's probably figured it out)

That I've done MDMA a few times.

I may have failed one of my modules for semester A and have considered dropping out a couple of times, thinking uni isn't for me.

I have an account on Adult Friend Finder.

That I've spent all of my student load and can't afford rent, although this should be sorted soon.

I once had sex with a woman called Lois Griffin and she gave birth to a kid called Stewie but her husband thinks it's his. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Just the general sad feelings I've had all my life, my feeling lonely for the past few years and one other thing that my parents can never know or else they will kill me. Nothing much else really.

Oh there was the thing that happened when I was in infant school, which only a couple of people know about
    You ate play doh, didn't you? Don't worry, we all did it seeing as it was the only drug we could get our hands on.

ReputationRep:
    There's things that my mom doesn't know about me (recreational drug taking being the main one) but i don't think that she really ought to know this because she'd be worried when in reality the drugs that i have taken are no more dangerous than alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir_Vile_Minds)
    You ate play doh, didn't you? Don't worry, we all did it seeing as it was the only drug we could get our hands on.
    Nah man, it's more serious than that. She sniffed the PVA glue.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, they'd be so ashamed considering I'm 19 and I wouldn't say I'm ugly or a fatty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Wow! Now that's hardcore! I only got to do that when I was in high school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    How old are you? I guess it would have been easier to be gay when I was younger in terms of having people stay in my room (wasn't allowed a girl in my room till I was 17) but now I am not sure it would be any different.
    I'm 17 haha My parents started letting my boyfriend sleep over last year after we'd been dating 3 months, but I'm not allowed people I'm not in a relationship in.. and I doubt they'd approve of girl on girl stuff going on upstairs even if we were dating..

Ignorance is bliss.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...
    I've smoked weed would probably be worst, runner up is having two joints and a pipe stashed in my room. Third would probably be an eating disorder, although they more than likely worked it out. Fourth is that I don't want a biological child, I want to adopt. Other than that it's probably just smoking, things I've bought online That's probably about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm adopted

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 'he'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    I'm a 'he'
    You should probably tell your parents x

ReputationRep:
    You should probably tell your parents x
    :hmmm:

Thanks. Appreciate your advice

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I completely overshare with my mum- she'll know if I fancy someone, if I'm sleeping with someone, etc, and I'm pretty sure she tells my dad most of the things I tell her (grim I know).

Although I'm thinking of seeing a therapist, and haven't told my parents, which is a pretty big deal for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    :hmmm:

Thanks. Appreciate your advice

:getmecoat:
    Anytime

ReputationRep:
    Nice try, Dad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.