Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The notion this video series has is that the illuminati exist but more importantly they are evil. They worship satan and they hate humanity.

This notion of being deliberately evil is nonsense. The root of all evil is alterism. It is the belief that you are virtuous and know what is best for people. Hitler believed it. Stalin believed it. Saddam believed it. Bust believed it. This belief inexorably leads to violence in the defence of your beliefs.

Nobody is deliberatly evil. People are evil inadvertantly. And that is why this notion of a deliberatly Satanic illuminati is nonsense

The possibility of the illuminati is an interesting one. However in our modern complex fast paced world it is very difficult to understand what is going on let alone control it. The notion of an all controlling elite is silly. Proof of this is how Journalists no longer understand the world because it is too complex (post Cold War) and have given up telling us why things happen. Now they just tell us how people feel about what has happened.

Nobody has a ****ing clue what is going on therefore nobody can control it.

ReputationRep:
    This does interest me but I just don't know what to think.
    I obviously don't buy the selling soul to devil/singing a contract in blood bit, that's just a little too off the radar. I can however believe that there's a group out there that wants total power over everyone, but I can't imagine how it would happen. It would involve everyone being willing/forced into it...also what is the idea behind it? Just power? What would they do if they got this total power over everyone and the world was under one government...surely there will always be oppositino as there always is. I am genuinely interested in this side of it

ReputationRep:
    Probably a group in the enlightenment era.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    I am not accusing jews either.Hence i tried to differentiate between jews and zionists.And indeed jews are very close to muslims.

That 'something else' you stated is called the Talmud.Even Jesus (Isa) warned the jews not to follow it as it's written by Satan but they ignored him and called him evil.Talmud states that Jesus was evil because he revealed the about it.

Watch those videos in my post before this and you will realise whose running the show.
    Yes that is exactly what i meant by the something else. Talmud...ill remember that in the future

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.