Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is a big thing for you but alot of people dont know it ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to clean, a bit like Monica from Friends but not as bad. My room has never been messy and I don't understand people who have floordrobes. I can't stand mess at other people's houses as well, it makes me uneasy tbh.

I think the worst thing will be halls next year because I can imagine now how untidy the place is going to be with so many people around :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified of making phone calls.

I get exhausted when I talk to people too much. It's like social interaction just drains me. I can last about 3 hours and then I have an urge to just go for a walk to clear my head. I love being around my friends but I just get too tired.

I get obsessed with things all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I have OCD which consumes a lot of my time and energy, but nobody would know unless I told them because I've got being discreet about it down to perfection.

ReputationRep:
    i always shake a sleeping person in my presence awake to ensure that they're still alive.

obviously i stare at them first to make sure they're breathing, then i say their name.. but a) it's dark and hard and b) a sleeping or dead person don't usually respond anyway.

i suppose that's not really something people don't know about me - anybody who has been asleep in my presence knows.... do i still count?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.