Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does everyone hate the BNP? im not an indigeonous brit... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    "Coloured" is a pretty offensive term nowadays. Everyone has colour on their skin, and that word implies people are marked or stained in some sort of way. But then again I'm not surprised you're using that word, after all you're an ignorant and simple backward looking young fellow aren't you?
    not being arrogant or anything but im probably more intelligent than you, unless youre generally considered a genius in your school/uni.

i used the word coloured to include brown, black and arab people without having to say brown, black and arab every time.

theres nothing offensive about the word coloured anyway. what are you gonna claim next? that spelling Muslim without a capital letter is islamophobic?

if you dont have the intellectual ability to understand other peoples points of view on an issue worrying millions and millions of people in britain - dont engage in the discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Komakino)
    I agree we shouldn't allow religious fundamentalism to overwhelm our culture, but I don't see that happening, if I do start to see it then I'll be the first to demand it stop.
    you obviously dont live in a city in the southern half of Britain then :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    not being arrogant or anything but im probably more intelligent than you, unless youre generally considered a genius in your school/uni.
    You are certainly not intelligent. That is obvious just from the absence of basic grammar and the way you structure your arguments.

Intelligent people don't waste their time claiming to be intelligent and writing phrases such as "youre talking bollox fella".

ReputationRep:
    At least the BNP would sort all the leachers out.

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as an indigeonous British person.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP will never get into power. But I like it when people talk about the BNP only being bad for Coloured Brits. The BNP would be bad for White Brits too. Possibly worse even.

Think about it. How much of Britain's already fragile economy will be affected by a mass emigration of people (coloured or not). Especially the entrepreneurial types, like Indians (who contribute around 5% of Britain's GDP) and others. How much tax revenue will be lost? How many people will be made unemployed by non-white businesses closing down? Non-whites may have to leave, but in the cases of Indian and Chinese communities, etc, their 'home' countries will ultimately benefit from the import of skilled, educated, tax-paying workers, while Britain will lose out.

Also on the international stage, who will want to be associated with a democratically-elected fascist country?

An increasingly ethnic America? A country that elected a Black president and is soon to be minority-majority.

Emerging powers China and India? Britain recently went begging to both for economic deals, they ain't going to be pleased seeing their people thrown out of the country? The 21st Century belongs to them. Not wise to get on their bad side. Especially when they'll be pulling the strings behind the world economy.

Europe? BNP not big fans of EU. Plus Europe not likely to stick their neck out for a country that has repeatedly shown it wishes to be separate.

And who will the BNP's ideal trade partners (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc) choose to side with? Will they really risk alienating themselves from vital Asian markets for the sake of a declining third-rate power that willingly voted in fascists? Not likely.

The BNP have no credible economic policy that will work in a changing world order. Britain's economy will crumble. The standard of living will plummet, and since it will be a majority White country, Whites will suffer the most. As the BNP want to suspend the right to vote, good luck getting them out. Not that the world (or Non-White Brits) will forget they were voted in.

So when there's no petrol for cars, pitiful education/healthcare, mass unemployment and bread costs a tenner, maybe those defending the BNP will get exactly what they asked for.

ReputationRep:
    How, my friends, do we work out who is an 'indigenous British' and who is not? This country was founded by immigration, it's part of our essential culture. (No doubt even the most 'pure' Britishers will have Italian, German, Scandinavian etc ancestors)

Will they have a Wansee style conference where the Government's most harline ministers decide who is allowed to stay in there own home?

ReputationRep:
    Also, before you address the stopping of immigration into Britain, surely you should think about removing unwanted British presence from other countries... Starting, perhaps, with Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

whats worse?

in the 80s if you voted BNP you were racist because coloured people lived amongst whites without making white people feel like they dont fit in, and even assimilated into british culture.

nick clegg worked for Survival International, a charity which protects the culture, the way of life and the land of indigeonous peoples such as the aboriginals in australia, and the amazonian tribes. why doesnt he care about the culture of the indigeonous british people, which I, as a Pole 3 generations ago, assimilated into?

SOMEBODY is gonna be ethnically cleansed. immigrants are coming in too high numbers to be able to to integrate and seculalrlise. if they integrated into BRITISH SOCIETY and secularised everything would be ok
    Watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11914480

BNP + EDL = Same National Front the uk had years ago, people like them ruin a country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    No because they consider ethnic Britons to include all people native to the British Isles, so they include Irish people in that.
    Wow, how generous of them. One question. Who is indiginous to the British Isles? What's the cut off point? Because in reality there are no indiginous peoples of the UK, we've been invaded and taken over so many times in history that we're a varied tapestry of backgrounds, and all the better for it.

Let's face facts, when the BNP say 'indiginous', they mean people like themselves. They're racist, no two ways about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CWallace91)
    Wow, how generous of them. One question. Who is indiginous to the British Isles? What's the cut off point? Because in reality there are no indiginous peoples of the UK, we've been invaded and taken over so many times in history that we're a varied tapestry of backgrounds, and all the better for it.

Let's face facts, when the BNP say 'indiginous', they mean people like themselves. They're racist, no two ways about it.
    No disagreement here.

ReputationRep:
    obviously i made a grave error in my wording of this question, my neg rep has taken a beating but i dont care lol i should have said "why does everyone hate the bnp but not labour"

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone technically an indigenous Brit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barksy)
    The BNP wants to preserve OUR ENGLISH country...label me as a racist if you will, but I do sympathize with some of their policies. The simple matter is a lot of immigrants are hostile and won't blend into our society (I know, I live in Peterborough). This is either down to them being ignorant or not understanding basic human qualities (they're from the 3rd world after all).

Your Swedish examples just don't cut it...they're civilised and don't spit on people who are a different religion, let alone bomb them. I have a very large multicultural group of friends, and even my Asian mates hate the scumbags that let their image down. I wish it was the minority who were aggressive, but from past experience that's clearly not the case. Why do you think there's no-go areas in many Cities such as mine, Leicester, Brum etc? Because THEY are often the racist ones and won't tolerate a white person in they're little territory. Pathetic.

The EDL are against Islamification and extremists...I personally don't see anything wrong in that? If you hate them you're basically sticking up for the dirty scum who want to bring Sharia law into OUR country. This country's become too soft and it's not helped by goody-goody left-wing students.
    Preserve our English country? Nobody's invading us and taking away our land. If you mean our identity then I simply say what identity? Throughout English (and British) history we've seen a complete mix of humans come here and it's a shame such diversity cannot exist without people jumping on bandwagons and labelling it. If you listened in your history lessons, you would realise that Britain has been invaded numerous times by different races, cultures and societies so our ancestors are a complete mixed bag which therefore makes us a complete mixed bag. So this rubbish about having an identity is the most grossly misinformed argument I have come across in a long time. If they wanted to "preserve our English country" they'd realise that we have always been a country open to people of all races who wish to live here and we should continue to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamTheKook)
    Preserve our English country? Nobody's invading us and taking away our land. If you mean our identity then I simply say what identity? Throughout English (and British) history we've seen a complete mix of humans come here and it's a shame such diversity cannot exist without people jumping on bandwagons and labelling it. If you listened in your history lessons, you would realise that Britain has been invaded numerous times by different races, cultures and societies so our ancestors are a complete mixed bag which therefore makes us a complete mixed bag. So this rubbish about having an identity is the most grossly misinformed argument I have come across in a long time. If they wanted to "preserve our English country" they'd realise that we have always been a country open to people of all races who wish to live here and we should continue to do so.
    That mixing pot happened hundreds of years ago, meaning there was time to build a distinct English culture and identity. If you can't see this then be careful removing the stick from your arse.

If you don't think Islam is a threat, explain why so many politicians and groups are concerned about it. You left-wingers are so deluded, it's almost as if you hate where you come from. Do a favour and leave.

ReputationRep:
    That mixing pot happened hundreds of years ago, meaning there was time to build a distinct English culture and identity. If you can't see this then be careful removing the stick from your arse. .

There was never any mixing pot.

Neither is there a distinct English Culture or Identity. Culture and identity are continually changing. The "culture" of the English 40 years ago isn't the same as it is today.

If you don't think Islam is a threat, explain why so many politicians and groups are concerned about it. You left-wingers are so deluded, it's almost as if you hate where you come from. Do a favour and leave.
    Most politicians are not concerned about it. That is why they don't do anything about your alleged concerns.

It is just people such as yourself that like to imagine that white people are scared of appearing to be racist and etc, when most just don't care.

ReputationRep:
    That mixing pot happened hundreds of years ago, meaning there was time to build a distinct English culture and identity. If you can't see this then be careful removing the stick from your arse.

So you're trying to say that immigration of people into our country was fine hundreds of years ago but now it's not? How strange. Perhaps you could explain why it shouldn't happen now? We're far more advanced than we were hundreds of years ago. Or are you trying to say that Britain is less economically and socially advanced than it was hundreds of years ago?

This is brilliant haha. There's been time to build a distinct English culture and identity? I am intrigued to hear more about this distinct English culture and identity because from what I can tell traditions and culture has changed so much in so little time. We've seen vast changes within society, no more are you expected to have a partner and two children. No more are you expected to go to church every Sunday. This change in society that people such as yourself have labelled "Islamification" is simply society evolving naturally. Much like it has done throughout British history.

Politicians aren't concerned about Islam. Where on earth have you got that from? It's a recognised religion in the UK. :laugh: I understand your concern Barksy, many people are afraid of change but why not trust history, it is an excellent tool in predicting change and this rather small shift in society will leave you with nothing to worry about I can assure you. Give change a chance because we probably wouldn't be half as developed if we all shared your fears.

ReputationRep:
    How can you still be saying Britain doesn't have a culture? No matter how many 'invasions' have happened here it's always remained a Christian and civilised place. That's something Islam doesn't seem to promote. Many immigrants that come here want to enforce their backward laws here and they'll probably get increasing influence as they continue to multiply uncontrollably and lefty governments continue to give in to their whims as they need to be politically correct.

If any of you want our civilised, proud nation to bow down to savage and backward beliefs then it's a real shame. Despite what you think I'm not racist, I'm just aware that Islam poses huge social threats (Buddhists, Sikhs etc don't cause problems...just Islam it would seem).

ReputationRep:
    How can you still be saying Britain doesn't have a culture? No matter how many 'invasions' have happened here it's always remained a Christian and civilised place. That's something Islam doesn't seem to promote. Many immigrants that come here want to enforce their backward laws here and they'll probably get increasing influence as they continue to multiply uncontrollably and lefty governments continue to give in to their whims as they need to be politically correct.

If any of you want our civilised, proud nation to bow down to savage and backward beliefs then it's a real shame. Despite what you think I'm not racist, I'm just aware that Islam poses huge social threats (Buddhists, Sikhs etc don't cause problems...just Islam it would seem).
    Well no, it actually wasn't 'always a christian country' nor was it 'always a civilized place'. It might not have had any civil wars involving machetes , but it certainly did not have a noble government; the aristocrats and upper echelons of society could have kept a stronger hold on the lower classes, but it certainly wasnt a utopia-it was just professionally corrupted.

Just a question, but have you ever had the experience of being an immigrant before, or a refugee ? I doubt it- so let me give you a reality check. Most migrants have no intention of 'enforcing their values' onto british society- most are more than happy to conform to british values, buy british food and wear western clothes. The problem is when these migrants end up in ****ty estates filled with other migrants, whereby they find it easier to live like they did back in their old country, albeit without the fear of being shot. This is a reality very few british people understand, or even some third generation immigrants, but it is indeed much more valid than suggesting that migrants are mobilizing to take over the british government as if this was a star wars movie.

Notice how the muslims who lead the anti-british movement are not immigrants. Anjem choudhury was british educated and is even part of the british law society. The july 5th bombers were all born and raised in britain too. The protesters at luton were mainly born and raised in luton. Very very few are actually third world migrants.

Lastly, islam may be 'causing problems' at the moment, but bear in mind why this is the case; years of meddling in the middle east, two illegal wars killing more civillians than taliban soldiers and the biggest atrocity which actually happened in the 60's with the british involvement in the formation of Israel, and in turn creating a hoard of palestinian refugees. Think about this- if Britain invaded the Punjab, and Sikhs reacted violently, would people be posting derogatory things about sikhs, and how their turbans do not fit in with british values ?

ReputationRep:
    Barksy, have a look at the Islamic Empire. Whilst Europe was still in the dark ages, they were leading the way in research, science, philosophy etc.. just like the UK are doing now. Europe has invaded Muslim countries many a time in WW2. Parts of Africa were constantly under different European powers ie: Egypt and Libya weren't really left in piece pre-WW2. As a result, you have a lot of hatred years down the line.

We still have Muslim, Christian and Jewish extremists. Most of the people in the religion want nothing to do with them
    Muslims-Al Qaeda, Taliban etc..
    Christian-IRA, UDF etc..
    Jewish-Zionists

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.