Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go down on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tali_91)
    Yup. It does just seem pointless, if you know the person well enough to know they're clean then the point in the condom is...what exactly?
    I'm glad I've found someone who agrees
    Exactly. I suppose you're always going to get people who say 'it smells' or 'it's gross' etc., but as long as the person is hygienic and doesn't have STDs, then I fail to see the point, and assume that most of the people who say stuff like that haven't even tried it. Tbh, you may as well do it or not do it...with a condom on just seems odd.
    Haha, I agree with basically everything you've said I don't have a problem with doing it on guys or girls - all about fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    Exactly. I suppose you're always going to get people who say 'it smells' or 'it's gross' etc., but as long as the person is hygienic and doesn't have STDs, then I fail to see the point, and assume that most of the people who say stuff like that haven't even tried it. Tbh, you may as well do it or not do it...with a condom on just seems odd.
    Haha, I agree with basically everything you've said I don't have a problem with doing it on guys or girls - all about fun
    Yep exactly! It is all about fun well, we will be having fun anway! Go us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tali_91)
    Yep exactly! It is all about fun well, we will be having fun anway! Go us!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Until I came on TSR I never realised so many guys had a problem with going down on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Abso-****ing-lutely!

It is the best thing, I think, in the "list of what guys and girls do"...

However, it 'can' turn out to be equally heinous... That's rare, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
    Mate do you not know that the clit is above the "pee hole" and your nose is above your mouth, therefore no your nose would not be any where near her "pee hole"

ReputationRep:
    Go down on a girl? Ew gross disgusting!!!!!!!11!!!1oneone!1! !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    It seems your question sparked quite a lot of controversey lol. In answer to your question, if you like this girl and your comfortable with her then go for it, my boyfriend absolutly loves it, the taste, the experience, everything. If your worried about not knowing what to do etc. it really is simple just massage the clit with your tongue and see what she responds well to. Both of you need to relax and in time oyu will become expert at it, everyone starts somewhere. Of course remember to make sure you both are STD clear and she has washed previously and is in general rather clean.
    Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma.x)
    Mate do you not know that the clit is above the "pee hole" and your nose is above your mouth, therefore no your nose would not be any where near her "pee hole"
    Yep, I know where the clitty-clit and hood are and that they are above the pee hole, but I was talking about if you were licking the vaginal orifice itself:

http://www.osovo.com/diagram/femalegenitals.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with it, though I've had various degrees of pleasantness.

To show a few examples:
    One tasted slightly musty, but was ok.
    One didn't taste of anything at all - awesome.
    One was rank (she was overweight, and I was very drunk :yucky: )

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I know where the clitty-clit and hood are and that they are above the pee hole, but I was talking about if you were licking the vaginal orifice itself:

From past experience it's best to stick with the clit, anything lower is slightly awkward and also brings very little reward/pleasure for either party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxemsxox)
    From past experience it's best to stick with the clit, anything lower is slightly awkward and also brings very little reward/pleasure for either party.
    Surely only the recipient (and not the provider) of the cunnilingus would be getting pleasure anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxemsxox)
    That's right. Dive straight for the clit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Wow, that's.. sort of.. repulsive. And I'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catsss)
    Just make sure she's showered recently, and it should be good. Of course- you might not like the smell/taste, but I've read that a lot of guys find it very arousing and like it a lot. But to each their own.
    Just do it.
    You can read about what to do online, just do a google search so that you're not completely ignorant (where is the clitoris?!?!) and if you do, act like you really, really want to be there. If you're not she'll be extremely self conscious and won't enjoy herself.
    And you want her to enjoy yourself. Reciprocation amiright, ok not only that but hopefully you care about her pleasure.
    End of ramble.
    The wut now? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iNaeemah)
    Wow, that's.. sort of.. repulsive. And I'm a girl.
    Well... that's the moist and fleshy stuff you have down there

ReputationRep:
    Well... that's the moist and fleshy stuff you have down there
    Yep, and so do you, you big girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iNaeemah)
    Yep, and so do you, you big girl!
    Lol, why are you saying I'm a big girl?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I'll do it only if she makes an effort doing it to me.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, why are you saying I'm a big girl?
    You said I have "moist and fleshy stuff you have down there". Which kinda made me sick. I was implying that you were a girl. I can see that I failed..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.