The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
How the Hell can you not know any white girls when 90% of people in Britain are white?
I find asians hot. I thought this applied to everyone?
Reply 122
I know some really hot indian girls actually I've met a really hot/cute one recently. :colondollar:
Original post by effofex
What about North African girls? Arab girls? Chinese girls? Latino girls? Brazilian girls? Pakistani girls? Bengali girls? Sri Lankan girls? Japanese girls? Korean gils? Australian girls? Kiwi girls? Zulu girls? Somali girls? etc.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is though - Al-OP has just stated his preference and that he wants a girlyfriend. I'm not sure what he wants us to do though, lol!

Yeah, this was my point, that there are more nationalities than indian and white :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by Mr Smurf
I don't want people I know in real life to know it's me. I don't even give away which university I go to on here.

Assuming you don't reveal a picture, age, birthday, university, grades, telephone number or home address, how are they going to know who you are just by your ancestry/ethnicity? I'm sure there are countless other people with similar ethnic origins to you in this country.
Reply 125
Original post by Buneet
lol mine would go mental but in liverpool it's like spot the sikh seriously.

Why - so do they have an issue with the religious affiliation or with the skin complexion? You do get gorah Sikhs, you know.
Reply 126
Original post by Anonymous
I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be bitchy, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

Clearly you haven't met all the different types of indian womans. For me in fact its the other way round. Whilst some are like you stated, I find most of them (from where I am from) tend to be really nice girls.
Original post by effofex
Assuming you don't reveal a picture, age, birthday, university, grades, telephone number or home address, how are they going to know who you are just by your ancestry/ethnicity? I'm sure there are countless other people with similar ethnic origins to you in this country.

Well I have already revealed my age, the fact that I am Oriental, the city I am from and that I like white girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by babygirl110
Lol I wasn't going to label you anything. For some reason I thought you were Asian so I wondered about your preferences.

Aah ok there you have them then.^

Thought I was getting interrogated :ninja:
Reply 129
If you're good looking enough, I'm sure a lot of the non-Asian girls wouldn't mind having a go on you. Report back with your experiences.
Reply 130
Original post by Anonymous
I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be bitchy, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

Some white girls like Indian guys, some don't. It's just preference. Seriously though, Asian girls are beautiful!

Personally, I'm a white girl and I like Indian guys. :wink:
Original post by HumanNature1992
Aah ok there you have them then.^

Thought I was getting interrogated :ninja:

I was also going to say, supposedly 'stereotypical' black girls can also be as loud, brash and annoying as the south asian girls you described
Original post by effofex
I bet there will be many people from that same country resident in London. I don't see what you have to fear, especially since you aren't revealing a telephone number or home address.

That coz he's not even East Asian!
Original post by babygirl110
I was also going to say, supposedly 'stereotypical' black girls can also be as loud, brash and annoying as the south asian girls you described

Sure, but I can only go by what i've experienced - growing up with many of these South Asian girls who unfortunately (some) do indeed fulfil the stereotype. I think that's the difference in that it's been implanted within me from a young age - so it's difficult to brush aside.
Reply 134
Yeah.....erm......good for you.

Personally, prefer mine a sexy brown goddess.
Reply 135
Original post by Mr Smurf
Well I have already revealed my age, the fact that I am Oriental, the city I am from and that I like white girls.

There are huge numbers of people your age in London who are from an Oriental ethnic group and who many like white women (often amongst others). Don't act as though you are compromising your identity. None of these details are considered personal details.
Reply 136
Ok i'm tired didn't REALLY mean that. If I can expand, 99.9% of the Asian girls I know - and I went to school in a predominantly Asian area were all the same. Brash, loud, annoying, 'them rude girlzzzzzz init blud'. So it's left a REALLY sour taste in my mouth regarding them thus I don't seem to find them attractive as I can't help but make a generalisation which unfortunately in ALOT of the cases is true.

lol you get this with every race, in my case i live in a area predominantly black, then turkish.

Girls who try to act all hood ratty are a put of, its not about race its the attitude of being like a rude girl, i cant take them seriously. No matter how good looking they are, i cant deal with "init blud" from girls, even though i occasionally talk like that. Theirs levels on a scale of 1 to 10 im a level 2, girls above a 5 are not worth bothering with.
Original post by Spexzzz
lol you get this with every race, in my case i live in a area predominantly black, then turkish.

Girls who try to act all hood ratty are a put of, its not about race its the attitude of being like a rude girl, i cant take them seriously. No matter how good looking they are, i cant deal with "init blud" from girls, even though i occasionally talk like that. Theirs levels on a scale of 1 to 10 im a level 2, girls above a 5 are not worth bothering with.

Lol yeah but i've found the majority that are like that are Asian, and it makes no sense because they all go to private school and get dropped off by their grandads in a mercedes :colone:
Reply 138
Lol yeah but i've found the majority that are like that are Asian, and it makes no sense because they all go to private school and get dropped off by their grandads in a mercedes :colone:

loooooooooool, getting dropped by their grandads mercedes is so true, i went to a school full of asians, despite living in a black area, i found majority of black girls were all "rude gal" whilst a small group of asians were trying to copy them -_-.

Its like why? nobody takes you seriously, stop talking like your a hood rat. It sounds awful.

P.S the cars they dropped of are probably hired, how stereotypical.
Original post by Spexzzz
loooooooooool, getting dropped by their grandads mercedes is so true, i went to a school full of asians, despite living in a black area, i found majority of black girls were all "rude gal" whilst a small group of asians were trying to copy them -_-.

Its like why? nobody takes you seriously, stop talking like your a hood rat. It sounds awful.

P.S the cars they dropped of are probably hired, how stereotypical.

Lol I went to school in a heavily Asian area and ALL the girls are were like that. I honestly just laugh at them. Like you said, NOBODY takes them seriously lol. If there's one thing that puts me off a girl more than anything, it's that rude girl persona.

Lol no the cars are theirs and they own it along with a big house in the suburbs, thus the stupid "gangstaaa girl" persona is redundant - you cant be a gangstarrr if you live in a nice house in the suburbs and your grandparents give you a lift to school in a merc. I'm sorry but you just cant :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending