Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most 'impressive' thing you've ever stolen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Woolworths' pic&mix lured me on the path of theft too..

ReputationRep:
    Kit Kat 4 finger from Tesco when I was 8

ReputationRep:
    ....a jellybean

.... however, i regret to say it didn't taste that nice

...because of the taste-numbing guilt

....(and also because it was orange flavour.....and i really don't like orange flavour)

.....so, I've tried the jelly-bean stealing, but can't say I'd ever choose it as a future career.

ReputationRep:
    Its starts off with pic n mix then it just leads to bigger things stealing clothes, armed robbery and diamond hists its a slippery road tsr!

An Apache helicopter.

Spoiler:
      Show
      In the dream I had last night.

ReputationRep:
      I ate a grape once in Asda without paying.
      -I should be crucified

ReputationRep:
      His heart, oh yeah :cool:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by T-Toe)
      I'm not condoning theft. You shouldn't do it. I've stolen things in the past and I'm pretty sure many have (and maybe still are) too. Simply out of curiosity, what have you stolen and why? Was it an accidental theft? How expensive/big was the item? I've stolen things like stationary, cosmetics and magazines. Yes I know what you're thinking "what a bad girl: sexface:" But in my defensive, I was very young and care free. Yes, I know, the things I've stole aren't exactly impressive. So I was just wondering...What have you bad boys and girls ever stolen

Ta ta.
      I stole a primark sign once on a night out..and a pitcher jug from a nightclub.

ReputationRep:
      A Walkie-talkie from a bouncer in a nightclub

ReputationRep:
      School security camera, which i found quite ironic. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Fred Ivanovic)
      I stole a primark sign once on a night out..and a pitcher jug from a nightclub.
      Ahh signs are awesome. Me and my friends stole a 'Cash My Gold' sign at 3am then left it in someone's front garden

ReputationRep:
      Some stickers back in year one..got caught though and a book from my high school library which i forgot to return! Nothing much lol

ReputationRep:
      the odd bit of stationary (pens, pencils, rubbers) from someone (i.e. i borrowed it from someone but couldn't be bothered or forgot to give it back) but never anything serious... i don't know if this would count as 'stealing' but i found a £10 note just lying there in the snow, so i picked it up and kept it.

ReputationRep:
      A bottle of diet coke I was at the till at a cafe and had the coke in one hand, and a bar of chocolate in other. The woman only asked for the money for the chocolate - I didn't correct her.

ReputationRep:
      When we were younger we used to go around looking for metal dustcaps on cars and taking them. I once got one off a Bentley at a Bentley garage without getting caught. I had the most nimble fingers. I got away on the back of my friend's bicycle. My friends thought I was a legend haha. I got hundreds of metal dustcaps and the only time I ever got caught was when I stole a crappy plastic one that no-one cares about.

ReputationRep:
      :angel:7 letter word...begins with N and ends with G

ReputationRep:
      Some alcohol.

ReputationRep:
      'The British Public'.

Oh wait... i'm not Nick Clegg.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by f00ddude)
      not impressive on an individual scale, but me and around 8 mates during freshers stole a trolley each!
      was awesome having trolley races and crashing half da time + in the morning there was a pile of dumped trolleys out side our halls :P
      What the **** is up with your internet?

ReputationRep:
      I've stolen a few books. Must start stealing them again....

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.