Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever sworn at your parents? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding?

Does it look like i want to die?

ReputationRep:
    I remember once when I was about 10 I stuck my middle finger up at my dad when I didn't think he could see me, I'd never do that again! I never swear in front of my parents, let alone to them. That said, I might say 'you're a bloody hypocrite' or something like that - not that I have done yet. I'd never say **** or anything like that though.

ReputationRep:
    omg that would be sooooo disrespectful!!!11!!!!One!!1

Let's face it, you don't do it because you don't want to get shouted at, and you're no more a saint than the rest of us who have sworn from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Swore at dad once, the first time we went out for a drive....

"Why don't you effing do it then".

In fact i've probably done it loads more times. But I try not to. And when i'm arguing with my brother and sister then there are no boundaries to my language :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.