Confessions of a gamer: Your worst ethically questionable behaviour in computer games Watch
I then spent about 30 minutes rescuing him though, I felt bad...
In Red Dead Redemption I payed a nun to complete a sidequest then tied her to a train track, then when she was killed I looted my money back as well as all the money she'd earnt.
On battle field one for the pc me and my friend would stick explosives to planes and helicopters and wait for our team to fly them away they detonate them
In Rollercoaster Tycoon, I would build a ride then put a hole or a lake right outside the exit, so the people would fall in and get trapped or drown.
I'd also deliberately build rollercoasters that would crash, and kill a train load of people.
oh yea and shooting the dead corpses in the *******s...and laughing at how everything remains intact with a minor red patch over the area in question!
cranked the people up 300ft in the air, accelerated them to 80mph, set up the cameras and stopped building the track so everrrybody got their picture taken as they were fired 300ft to their deaths
Sit far behind your own lines as a sniper and shoot close to the snipers on your team/other classes lying down, making them jump up and run around, which in turn gets them spotted by the enemy which gets them shot by enemy snipers ^^.
When fighting for first place: reanimate medics last (you don't want them to steal your points), and don't reanimate anyone who is above you in the leaderboard.
Many many more BF2 things
- Waiting for someone to try and steal my car then hacking them to bits with a chainsaw.
- Killing a few civilians and lying in wait for the ambulance to arrive, then shooting the paramedics. Then waiting for the next ambulance to arrive, rinse and repeat.
- Playing with a beach ball on the beach and murdering anyone it hits.
- Laying a load of oil slicks on the road to watch the ensuing traffic chaos. And maybe stealing a nice car that gets caught in it.
Age of Empires:
- Converting a villager then just making them carry on with what they were doing before (chopping wood etc) until someone notices they are now wearing a different colour loincloth and kills them.
- Using the E=MC2 code and blasting every other side's unit and building apart from one villager, then watching what they do.
- Creating a map with loads of lions then using the "control the animals" code to switch over and wage war on humans with them.
- Making Sims I don't like exercise until they are exhausted. Or once I made a stupid kid read until he died. That was quite funny.
- Make a kitchen with loads of windows and burning the mother to death while the husband/kids look on from outside.
An ancient game: Star Wars - The Phantom Menace. On the Tatooine level...well, I...I killed them all. And not just the men. But the women! And the children too! (Skip to 3:10 in the video.)
I believe I composed some theme music for this delightful carnage.
Also punched a few hookers and took their money. .
Killed random soldiers in God of war for extra points. I could have saved them, but meh
Also you're not meant to kill civilians in the other mode thingy and I decided to shoot them (I don't normally play that mode humm)
I hope they relase San andreas on PS3