Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do guys always seem to go for *****es instead of nice girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How about you GTFO, or answer my questions?
    You sound so nice?:rolleyes:

(Original post by Peteo)
    You sound so nice?:rolleyes:
    Sorry, I was grouchy. Nice girls can still get pissed off by things, you know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaseySD)
    *****es are better as they turn me on. its satisfying knowing shes a complete ***** and then when you have sex you **** her brains out and shes screaming the walls down. there is nothing more satisfying
    This. And by the fact that you probs seem them as sluts too. Sluts ftw.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend's lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misnomer)
    Possible reasons:

• It is a competition, whoever gets with the *****y girl has won. It is more challenging to go after a *****y girl than a nice girl.
    • *****y girls are that way because they are good looking and use their beauty to get everything they want. Guys can be shallow and fickle so go after her like a puppy dog.
    • There are more *****y girls than nice girls? Nah, actually I don't think so.
    • *****y girls are more confident and flirty, they will let a guy know that she likes him.
    Sooo true. It's also the other way round - girls always go for the *****y guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dshadow)
    You are talking about the oldest story in the world. Granted that it's unfair and all, but it's the reality and we have to accept it.

Good news, the c**p does not rain forever and eventually the "nice people" get their due share, too, I promise!

As per the reason you asked, that is as simple as awfully disarming. Guys go for "*****y" girls as you said for the same reason why girls usually go for "bad boys," because they represent adventure, excitement and the promise of never getting bored, save realizing after a while that not all that glitters is gold!

Especially at younger ages, boredom is your number one enemy, and a bad boy or an easy girl -provided we can simplistically label people that way- represent your way out of the tunnel of boredom. Moreover, for boys there is maybe the sexual component that kicks in: easy girls represent an apparently easier way to satisfy some primary instincts. For girls, the bad boy represents a way of having their feet swept off, so to say, with an apparent promise of adventure and romance that constitute their primary aspiration.

Growing up, some boys -usually the smarter ones- realize that a slutty girl is not enough for them, so they start looking for some kind of all-rounders who can feed their minds and souls other than only their bodies.

Girls -usually all of them and all after learning it the hard way- realize that bad boys are not really good life partners, so they turn to more dependable and reliable people, often the same kind of guy they had mercilessly discarded not too long before.

The conclusion is... CHEER UP! You will be the last laughing, I promise, as long as you keep true to yourself and constantly improve yourself.

+rep

And then the bad boys realise that they're not getting any girls as they're now looking for good guys, therefore the bad boys start being good.

However, there will always be those people, male or female, who will be bad forever. It's important to realise who they are and keep away from them. Some might have even been good people who have been turned bad because of bad relationships.. Who knows.

ReputationRep:
    You're mixing *****iness for funniness.

ReputationRep:
    People only live once, we want to have as much fun as possible while we still can, before responsibilities settle in. Nice girls can get plenty of good guys, but they have to be outgoing/fun.

'*****y' girls are NEVER introverted.
    All introverted girls are counted as 'nice'.
    Not all nice girls are introverted.

Thusly you get this apparent trend; it's introverted girls that don't get guys. Girls that come up to you and grind in a club are just amusing to watch though. Just don't spend your evenings sitting in your room and you'll find plenty of guys who judge with their brains/heart, instead of their ****s

ReputationRep:
    This sums it up pretty well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe not always, but I see this happen a lot. I don't get it :confused:. Are nice girls too boring for them or something? I noticed that *****y people in general tend to be treated better than nicer people (like me :emo: ), and it's so unfair! What's the point in having a good personality when it doesn't even work!? :mad:
    *Cue plenty of boys saying they love nice girls and trying to pounce on you for your singleness and then damning your anonymity...*

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-B.../dp/1580627560

^ Really good book. Buy it!

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+do+men+like+*****es%3F

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.