The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
what a great sharing i like ,,,,
Reply 121
So how is everyone doing? what a dull grey day!!!!!!
Original post by G_S
So how is everyone doing? what a dull grey day!!!!!!

Im good thanks. Sorry to hear the sun is hiding over there. Its been mostly sunny here but really too cold outside to enjoy it.:smile:
Reply 123
Original post by Zebracolors
Im good thanks. Sorry to hear the sun is hiding over there. Its been mostly sunny here but really too cold outside to enjoy it.:smile:

awww really! still lucky you...where are you? I can't remember the last time the sun was out:eek:
Reply 124

opps sorry, just saw ur location :smile::smile:
Reply 125

I am a Gemini as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Merhaba :smile:
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Wow you sir will be hated forever now, I am sure we will have a notice saying 'no rhinger's" soon, then we will hack your computer, find out where you live, come to your house, take over it slowly, remove your head from your body.... (story continues of us killling your family and then everyone your related to)

Then you will be sorry, I hope you are prepared for the dark days of DOOM!

:rofl: That's great, but I think Ramocito already handled it quite brilliantly already. :top:

Original post by farhan

Merhaba Farhan. Nasilsin? TSR'a tekrar geldigine sevindim. Epeyi zaman oldu! :biggrin:

Requested translation:

Sup Farhan. How are you? Not many people on TSR paint their nails with baked beans. Some use jelly beans though! :biggrin:
Reply 128
Original post by farhan

Nice to see you!!!!
Galatasarays new stadium just opened :redface: looks so nice
Reply 130
Original post by ChaoticSkills

Need to check it out! I am a very big fan of Galatasaray...hence G_S :biggrin:
Reply 131

Is the new one the one in Seyrantepe?
Reply 132
Because if so I saw it last year, but obviously it was still under construction..if not I don't know what I saw :smile:
Reply 133
How comes when I post sometimes the Turkey flag shows and sometimes it doesn't :confused:
Original post by G_S
Is the new one the one in Seyrantepe?

Yes! the very same one it's a magnificent stadium it's just a shame we left Ali Sami Yen that place will always remain our home. :frown:

Original post by G_S

haha, I thought of asking if that's what your name meant when I saw you posting here but I wasnt too sure.
Reply 135
Yes! the very same one it's a magnificent stadium it's just a shame we left Ali Sami Yen that place will always remain our home. :frown:

yeh that new stadium is awesome! but like you have said Ali Sami Yen will always remain our home :smile:

haha, I thought of asking if that's what your name meant when I saw you posting here but I wasnt too sure.

Back then..in 2004 when I first registered I was sooooo into football watching every game etc..now I am still a big fan but I can't keep up to date with the matches as I used to.
Reply 136
Original post by G_S

your profile was interesting to read :smile:
Hey guys!

Not Turkish but I have a lot of love for my turkish friends and the food :love:
Reply 138
Original post by ProfessorS
Hey guys!

Not Turkish but I have a lot of love for my turkish friends and the food :love:

awww welcome in :biggrin: if that makes any sense :smile:
Original post by G_S