Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys-What makes a girl more sexy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    Those options are terrible.
    Ok, give yours then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Let me get this straight, they gave you blow jobs and you never returned the favour. You also never kissed them during the relationship all because they used to suck your penis.

Yeah right! These relationships really did exist.
    Damn cant you read?. The 2 girls that gave me head, wasnt a relationship thing.
    The 3 girls ive been with werent fans of oral sex from the beginning, thats why i had a relationship with them.
    They werent fans of it from the beginning and during the relationship.
    Damn repetiting whatve already said is annoying. just read all text ive typed from the beginning, but this time slower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billydodger)
    Ok, give yours then
    How about you give YOURS!:eviltongue:

:elmo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Damn cant you read?. The 2 girls that gave me head, wasnt a relationship thing.
    The 3 girls ive been with werent fans of oral sex from the beginning, thats why i had a relationship with them.
    They werent fans of it from the beginning and during the relationship.
    Damn repetiting whatve already said is annoying. just read all text ive typed from the beginning, but this time slower
    Okay I get it now but then still bear in mind that you shouldn't expect blow jobs from a future relationship if you are unwilling to reciprocate.

ReputationRep:
    Being a good housewife and slave.

Oh yeah and not answering back when told to do stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    you like ****?

ReputationRep:
    Okay I get it now but then still bear in mind that you shouldn't expect blow jobs from a future relationship if you are unwilling to reciprocate.
    Thats the thing, ive never expected it because ive only had relationships with girls that dont give head, and i plan on keeping it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    I have my way of knowing. For example, a girl tried kissing me the last time i went out clubbing. I kept turning my head every time she tried and she asked me why i didnt want to kiss her. I told her straight, if you eager to kiss a random guy the first time youve met him, youd prolly suck my **** if i asked you to.
    Also you just test her by asking her to suck you off. You'd know judging my her reply
    normally when something like that happens im like :lurk:

wow so happy with the smillies!

Sorry if this post is hijacking the thread, but guys, and be honest, if you really liked a girl and when it came to sex you found she had saggy boobs, (how much) would it put you off her?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, reading some of the sexist and immature replies from guys on here makes me not want to impress any male species. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    5)Playing an instrument?
    6)Baking?
    7)Being good with kids?
    8)Good sense of humour?
    10)Intelligence?
    11)Being a virgin?

Not sure about 'sexy' but the above makes a girl extremely attractive to me, especially number 7.

(Original post by BookWormShanti)
    I'm hoping 4, 7, 8, 10 and 11 :sexface:
    You like kids? I was getting the impression that all girls these days hated them out of all my male and female friends I seem to be the only one who actually likes kids. Then again I'm not the one having to push a baby out of myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimD)
    5)Playing an instrument?
    6)Baking?
    7)Being good with kids?
    8)Good sense of humour?
    10)Intelligence?
    11)Being a virgin?

Not sure about 'sexy' but the above makes a girl extremely attractive to me, especially number 7.

You like kids? I was getting the impression that all girls these days hated them out of all my male and female friends I seem to be the only one who actually likes kids. Then again I'm not the one having to push a baby out of myself.
    I used to play lots of instruments and I can bake - does that count?

Yeah, I adore kids! (not like that ) They are so sweet and funny and I get on really well with those I know. My older sister has a little boy and he is my favourite person ever! I like to think of myself as fairly independent/career orientated but I'm looking forward to being a mum almost more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    When they are just being themselves, and no-one else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Since when is being a virgin a bad thing?!
    Would you want to date somebody who didn't know what they were doing??

ReputationRep:
    Rohypnol

ReputationRep:
    An ass that i could cook on is a definate!

ReputationRep:
    never having a shower
    never cutting her toenails
    keep it real by not shaving her mostuache
    farting right before dinner
    eating fried chicken during sex.

:sexface:, oh yes - what a REAL woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Why does everyone find baking so weird? Hello sexiest woman ever:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9...son415x289.jpg
    Who's that lady anyway? Never mind. She is no match for this NZ beauty through my prism:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6...lsrd023122.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BADBOY89)
    Who's that lady anyway? Never mind. She is no match for this NZ beauty through my prism:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6...lsrd023122.jpg
    :shock: You don't know who Nigela Lawson is?

ReputationRep:
    :shock: You don't know who Nigela Lawson is?
    No. I didn't recognize her by her appearance.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.