Turn on thread page Beta

Housemates want to kick me out watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can get laid any time I want... but I have no interest in sex. Sex is nothing on MMORPGs, tbh.
    I'm calling bull****. Either that or you're a virgin. Only a virgin would rate ****ty computer games where you pretend to be an elf or troll or whatever over sex.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo look, nerds of TSR unite. You should probably all be flown into the sun.
    It would be cheaper to fly you into the sun.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this thread is still going!

I thought the troll would have raged himself into lockdown mode, and not come out of his room for several months/years.

OP is a troll. End of. Nobody is this irritatingly thick as to be so aggressive to people who don't deserve it. What's that saying? Truth hurts...

ReputationRep:
    I suggest starting a massive food fight, everyone will be having so much fun that they will forget they hate you :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    "why can't they leave me the **** alone?"- because i think what u did there is a bit of distrupting. people need their privacy

ReputationRep:
    OP the problem is that you don't listen to anyone and I bet that includes your housemates. They would probably not mind the shouting if you got involved more and talked to them, and apologised. But everytime someone on here has said something you disagree with you get angry, insulting and turn into a complete idiot.

People on this thread have given you advice and you've ignored it. I suggest you go talk to your housemates and stop yelling at people on the internet.
    Also, be reasonable.

(Original post by 0d1a2n3n4y)
    I'm calling bull****. Either that or you're a virgin. Only a virgin would rate ****ty computer games where you pretend to be an elf or troll or whatever over sex.
    Or someone who's not a horny little teenager yet to actually experience sex beyong a sock and a box of kleenex, like most of TSR.

(Original post by freelife)
    "why can't they leave me the **** alone?"- because i think what u did there is a bit of distrupting. people need their privacy
    It's my room, if I want to shout I'll ****ing shout. NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.

ReputationRep:
    What game were you playing? :ninja:

(Original post by Goody2Shoes-x)
    Wow, this thread is still going!

I thought the troll would have raged himself into lockdown mode, and not come out of his room for several months/years.

OP is a troll. End of. Nobody is this irritatingly thick as to be so aggressive to people who don't deserve it. What's that saying? Truth hurts...
    Thick? You're actually questioning my intelligence? Here's some advice to you: take a bottle of bleach and drink it. The world doesn't need scum like you around.

(Original post by hippieglitter)
    It would be cheaper to fly you into the sun.
    Try it, you fat, bovine slut.

ReputationRep:
    Or someone who's not a horny little teenager yet to actually experience sex beyong a sock and a box of kleenex, like most of TSR.
    Does that sweeping generalisation include yourself? It seems unlikely that anyone would want to be around you for long enough to even consider having sex.

ReputationRep:
    Thick? You're actually questioning my intelligence? Here's some advice to you: take a bottle of bleach and drink it. The world doesn't need scum like you around.
    I'm not questioning your intelligence - that implies you have some to question. From the way you speak, you sound like a nasty little boy who just wants to rant at the world because he isn't getting far in life.

I suggest you join an anger management class. In the meantime, keep suggesting ways for people to kill themselves - it provides me much amusement to watch you being firmly put in your place.

ReputationRep:
    You have serious anger issues if you're shouting and getting violent over a game and you can easilly tell from your original post you need to calm down. Why are you so agitated over everything? The way you're behaving isn't normal so it's understandable they're annoyed.

FFS people. OP is obviously ill. Being a **** towards him makes you much worse people than he is.

ReputationRep:
    It's my room, if I want to shout I'll ****ing shout. NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.
    Can you seriously not see why shouting and being rude and aggressive is antisocial? Had you actually tried asking them politely to turn their music down before the incident in question? Or ever tried to be pleasant?

You've had therapy for years, has it worked at all? Are you on any medication?

I'm sure you're going to be rude in reply, but I am genuinely curious. What mental health problem have you been diagnosed with?

ReputationRep:
    Try it, you fat, bovine slut.
    I really can't be bothered, not having the equipment. But I am grateful for the reference to cows, I am rather fond of cows, beautiful animals.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete.

After losing my temper with a computer game and shouting a bit, punching a mattress (yes, a mattress, not a wall, not smashing glass or whatever)

ReputationRep:
    You do sound like you have a mental illness...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planetearth)
    At 1:00 I thought it was the trailer for Paranormal Activity 3. It was quite chilling. I can just imagine the OP doing this, what a moron.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.