Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea.... Watch
My brother is engaged to a half-chinese girl and they're expecting a baby. I don't see how it matters? I know loads of mixed race relationships with children involved and they've all been perfectly happy!
Your points aren't necessarily related to being mixed race.
1) Bullies will find any reason to bully someone. It had nothing to do with the fact you were mixed race, it was because you had a weaker personality and the bully took advantage of it. I was bullied myself (not due to my mixed race-ness) but because I never stood up for myself.
2) You get ugly people of every ethnicity.
3) Yeah but this is a similar problem with some ethnic minorities as certain groups won't donate bone marrow/organs as they hold some religious belief against it, are scared, or just aren't exposed to the idea of it.
I'm mixed, never did me any harm. My kids will probably be mixed, and they'll be well good.
This is good to hear but I am referring more to the mixture of Caucasian and oriental races. Orientals im sure receive the most verbal racial insults out of all the races. As well this please read my point about eye shape.
In my humble opinion it is very racist and naive to say mixed race relationships are bad.
I am currently in a mixed race relationship and find you very offensive.
Make the best with what you have, I'm sure there's 100's of people worse of than you.
BTW - Stop trying to put other people in your situation, you're week minded and can't stand up for yourself. Other mixed race people can, hello.
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:
1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.
2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.
3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.
^ E.Asians might not be the most hated but seems to get the most petty racist remarks from random chavs.
imo they don't at all, I think chavs are racist to anyone non-white
East asians have it easy compared to other ethnic minorities.