:rofl:

GUURRRRLLL is now the name i'm naming my kids
CurlyBen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Eljamaispa)
Well apparently the Royal family didn't like Harry's last girlfriend because she was African, even if she was white-African. I hope Harry breaks the ridiculously bigoted expectations of his family and marries someone from another race! How can we call Britain an open-minded, multi-cultural nation if our Royal family is still inbreeding to keep itself 'pure'.
Yeah, because clearly if Harry decides to marry someone from a race that makes up only 92% of the population of the UK he's clearly inbreeding to keep his family 'pure'. :rolleyes:
MutantGecko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
You trollin' again i see.
nice to know my opinion makes me a troll :rolleyes:
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MutantGecko)
nice to know my opinion makes me a troll :rolleyes:
yep
MutantGecko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
yep
ill go back to under my bridge then
Steph90
Badges: 9
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SpunkyVanDros)
GUURRRRLLL is now the name i'm naming my kids
I can actually imagine someone naming their child 'Barackisha' or 'Obamaniqua'. Maybe I've just watched too many american comedies. :tongue:
Cicerao
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by swiftylol)
Lol, but she still has caucasian features :zomg:
To be fair, I did try to make her nose wider. ):

She can be mixed. :mmm:
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by qwerty_mad)
...or Asian, for that matter, would she have been allowed to marry William? Part of me thinks somehow the Royal Family would have ensured that he stopped seeing her.
If Kate Middleton were black, we wouldn't even know she existed. I doubt William would ever have gone out with her: not because he's necessarily racist but because he has to produce an heir. Unfortunately, the country is still too traditional to mix different races into the royal bloodstream.

Kate Middleton will also have been checked for any diseases, history of infertility etc that may be continued in the royal bloodstream in order to preserve the royal bloodline.
BTNH
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was actually thinking this earlier. Im really not too sure at all.
SpunkyVanDros
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steph90)
I can actually imagine someone naming their child 'Barackisha' or 'Obamaniqua'. Maybe I've just watched too many american comedies. :tongue:
nope i personally know a woman who considered naming her beautiful baby boys Barack and Obama (if they were girls she was going to add isha and qua to the end of them)

lucky her husband talked her out of it
username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by viksta1000)
If I were to marry one of the female members of the Royal Family and Prince Philip said something along the lines of 'if you're from Britain why are you tanned'
i'd hit him with the 'if you're from Britain then why are you effin Greek and your missus effin German...BOOM!!!'
:rofl: Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Steph90
Report 7 years ago
nope i personally know a woman who considered naming her beautiful baby boys Barack and Obama (if they were girls she was going to add isha and qua to the end of them)

lucky her husband talked her out of it
Hahaha.. you must be kidding right?

Then again you are from Liverpool.. which is kind of the UK/white equivalent of a run down black neighbourhood in the States :tongue:

Spoiler:
Show
I kid, I kid.. Liverpool is a city I love and adore. I wish I was living there now. Maybe from next year though
Turnerf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It would be like Othello.
and i could have used today as revision for my A2's.
sassy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gradjobplease)
The more obvious problem would have been if she was Catholic.
This is not an issue if the girl was willing to convert.

But no way would the queen allow a prince to marry a black/asian girl.

She would only let harry marry a common girl if she was beautiful and well kept.
thisisnew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by My name is URL)
Get some better slang tbh, that actually makes sense. :facepalm2:
You say that as if slang in general makes sense... :confused:
SpunkyVanDros
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha.. you must be kidding right?

Then again you are from Liverpool.. which is kind of the UK/white equivalent of a run down black neighbourhood in the States :tongue:

Spoiler:
Show
I kid, I kid.. Liverpool is a city I love and adore. I wish I was living there now. Maybe from next year though

ahahhahah, why thanks i must admit i can sometimes hear house prices dropping when i walk past houses.

and i'm glad you like the city..it's awesome to grow up here, but seriously the black people are crazy
Steph90
Report 7 years ago
ahahhahah, why thanks i must admit i can sometimes hear house prices dropping when i walk past houses.

and i'm glad you like the city..it's awesome to grow up here, but seriously the black people are crazy
You mean in Toxteth? Their not that bad.. at least not anymore from what I hear. As for house prices/social conditions, have they not improved significantly over the last few years.

I also love Irish people thats an added bonus about the city.
sucess
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
Trust me they would. Although the Princess (and future Queen?) of Liechtenstein black and there doesn't seem to be much of an issue there, and that's Liechtenstein ffs. Then again the British Royal Family is more important than all others combined.
people kate middleton will never be a Queen she will be a princess even if William is king

a perfect example will be prince Philip
SpunkyVanDros
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You mean in Toxteth? Their not that bad.. at least not anymore from what I hear. As for house prices/social conditions, have they not improved significantly over the last few years.

I also love Irish people thats an added bonus about the city.
haha i don't live in Toxteth but it had calmed down in recent years. and the houses there are really tiny , luckily for me i live in the outskirts of Liverpool so it's pretty calm here.

and my school is full of Irish teachers...they are the most epic people I've ever met
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads