I thought you were nigerian :pierre:
How is that 'harsh'? :lolwut:
oranges&lemons
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by qwerty7)
Basically my ex said I was rubbish in bed, terrible at sex and "at best was a 2, maybe a 3". Went on to describe how embarrasingly awful I was and how I should have "tried harder", and (from what I've heard) has told his friends how bad I am.

It hurt because he knew about me being sexually abused as a child, and how this has affected me both emotionally and physically. Also because he was my first true love and because we had been sexually active for the past 2 years, where I had apparently been "the best he's had". Total shock, left me feeling numb and even though it was a year and a bit ago I haven't had sex since.

Can't bring myself to trust anyone else.
Sorry to hear that - you were just with the wrong sort of person. He honestly can not have thought you were bad if he stayed with you for two years, sometimes people just say what they know will hurt the most. And there are good men out there, it takes a long time to get your confidence back after something like that but I hope you start to feel better about yourself.
caiitlinz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I love you but I just really don't like your morals, values or opinions... To be honest, I just don't liek you as a person."

Always nice to hear in a longterm relationship c:
zovija
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In year ten I had a lovely pair of Chavs from my school follow me in the street chanting; "Who's that girl over there/ She's fat and she's ugly and she needs to cut her hair."

What made it so bad was that they were shouting this across the road and everyone could hear but no-one told them to stop.
Anonymous #9
Report 7 years ago
Use some clearsil ****ing hell
gildartz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by saey)
One of my teachers told me:

There is no point in you applying to ____ school. There is absolutely no chance you will get in!

I subsequently got in.
Same thing happened to me actually.

On another occasion, I asked my GCSE geography teacher why we weren't with another exam board since their papers seem easier than the ones we were doing, then she started calling me arrogant and talking about how her daughter got 13 A*s.

Aren't teachers just so supportive? :rolleyes:
oranges&lemons
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by zovija)
In year ten I had a lovely pair of Chavs from my school follow me in the street chanting; "Who's that girl over there/ She's fat and she's ugly and she needs to cut her hair."

What made it so bad was that they were shouting this across the road and everyone could hear but no-one told them to stop.
I remember my school was like 40% chav - they sort of owned the school cos people were scared of them even the teachers - but they're nowhere in life now
Anonymous #10
Report 7 years ago
my boyfriend called me vulgar because i put up a facebook profile picture with me hanging upside down a set of monkey-bars..i still don't get it, just that it made me cry :'(
zovija
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oranges&lemons)
I remember my school was like 40% chav - they sort of owned the school cos people were scared of them even the teachers - but they're nowhere in life now
Ours was the same at GCSE - suddenly in Sixth form they all disappeared! I wonder why...
BOD13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was a fugly slut
bananalala
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"Get the **** out my way you stupid insignificant little *****"

spat into my face by my step brother... nice guy
Petch91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've had a few comments i thought were pretty harsh, probably a bad sign......

"you're such a loser'

"you're the sort of person people pretend to like but don't really"

"do you actually have any personality at all?"

tbf all of these were ages ago and don't seem so bad now but at the time it was a bit of a knock.
AlexAntiHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Various things said by my brother along the lines of "you should die", "I hate you", "nobody likes you", "you're just a failure in life".

From other people:

"People like you make me sick." (Some random man who doesn't even know me, I have no clue what this was about but it hurt.)

(Girl from school looking through my GCSE results): Wow, these are good. A pretty girl never would have got these results.
I didn't even know what to say, it's like she didn't even realise she was being rude.
Pink_Chocolate xx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You're pathetic" - from my Dad
Madmandanxd
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
I've been called pretty much every name under the sun, fat, ugly, socially retarded, whore, pizza-face, you name it... But ultimately I'm pretty immune to that stuff by now, what I hate truly is when I think I'm getting good at something and someone comes along and tells me I'm **** at it. It happens so often I've just kind of recoiled back into myself, I don't attempt stuff to save myself the embarrassment...

Ah went maaaaaaad!
pizza face? what toppings?
Cheesecakefactory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You have a very hairy scrotum".

It's true, but it still cut me deep...
Persephone9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The cashier in lidl: 'You've got a nice smile'
Me: 'Thanks', and I smiled.
Cashier: 'Yeah, it's not a pretty face that counts, it's a smile, and you've got a nice smile'.

So I had just spent the night at my bfs and had to leave early so he could get to placement, so I probably looked a bit tired and rough, but still!
Honeyx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When in secondary school, I had to lock myself in the toilets cos a group of jealous girls were telling me I should just die and they wished I was killed via lethal injection...!!! my crime?! being clever! (Far from geeky though!) They even stole my books/ notes... I ended up getting an award for being the cleverest overall in the year group at the end of the year...and then left the school. What I still don't understand is in the years that I left they were *****ing about me constantly and hating on me. Their probably still at it now....almost 10yrs on! madness... Makes me even more determined to graduate and be a good dr....whilst their all doing nowt and being thick despite going to a private school!
placebo24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"For such a leftist you act like a tory, dress like a private school kid (how I wore my uniform) and are rather snobbish"

Thank god he was just trying to insult me (we fell out), apparently there was no truth to it.

Phew.
Lola.O
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RequiemForADream)
"You're a **** film!"

I cried for sure
She didn't get you man, she just didn't get you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads