Turn on thread page Beta

Walking to college, alot of the motorists stare at my boobs, makes me not want to go watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Surely this hasn't just occured since walking to college?
    Unless they sprang up over night. because roughly 50% of the population have boobs, and unfortunatey mine have never stopped me getting anywhere.
    They'd need to be pretty impressive to go unnoticed one day, then cause this much grief the next

especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds
    maybe theres a thread somehwere asking why girls with big boobs look at him whilst hes riding his moped to college

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say it, but it sounds like one of those things you may have to put up with. If it upsets you that much it might be worth trying to find another way into college, but unfortunately if you do have big boobs, there are going to be people who will stare and the more you pay attention to it, the more it will get to you.

Easier said than done I know, but if you can get yourself ignore it, it'll get easier and it won't get to you half as much as it does now.

ReputationRep:
    also how will you feel if your bobs are the cause of a serious traffic accident because drivers are distracted by the size of them?

ReputationRep:
    You love the attention!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    What low budget sci fi "B" movies have you been watching? Who talks like that?
    Well, it's different than the usual insults of "C**t" or "W****r".

Though I had, admittedly, been reading IT that day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.