Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or does Harmony remind you of a vampire??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GleekyTime-Lord)
    Is it just me, or does Harmony remind you of a vampire??
    HA yes! :P: Really liked her version of Buenos Aires too

My thoughts:

Again I really liked this episode, Personally I think pretty much all of this series have been pretty decent. I was glad to see Sam back, though wasn't a massive fan of Red Solo Cup :confused:literally one of the most random songs ever. Quinn has been irritating but was slightly less so by the end of the episode.

Loved the music in the show, especially Buenos Aires and I will Survive/Survivor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    HA yes! :P: Really liked her version of Buenos Aires too

My thoughts:

Again I really liked this episode, Personally I think pretty much all of this series have been pretty decent. I was glad to see Sam back, though wasn't a massive fan of Red Solo Cup :confused:literally one of the most random songs ever. Quinn has been irritating but was slightly less so by the end of the episode.

Loved the music in the show, especially Buenos Aires and I will Survive/Survivor
    Yeaah, when I saw red solo cup, I was like *huh:s* but then that feeling was taken over by the fact that my dear trouty mouthh was bacccckkkk!!!
    I really liked the ending, and that song ''we are young'' was epic!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh yay A Glee thread!! Really loved the episode this week:

I also thought Red Solo Cup was a bit random but kinda liked it, it was fun and quirky! Loved all the performances at sectionals, especially 'I Will Survive/Survivor' but I will always be a 'New Directions' fan.
    Hating on Sebastian because I love Kurt and Blaine's relationship - really enjoyed the 'I don't like you' scene between Sebastian and Kurt
    Cried a bit at "We are young" - loved seeing the original cast + newbies back together <3

And yes, sometimes I stay up until 1 in the morning to watch it with the Americans if I'm not too sleepy and if I decide I can put up with the incredibly annoying adverts

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah, when I saw red solo cup, I was like *huh:s* but then that feeling was taken over by the fact that my dear trouty mouthh was bacccckkkk!!!
    I really liked the ending, and that song ''we are young'' was epic!
    Hahaha they really should write a full version of the song Trouty Mouth, its genius I loved when Santana came into the choir room and just read a load of insults from that book- classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-claire94)
    Ahhhh yay A Glee thread!! Really loved the episode this week:

Hating on Sebastian because I love Kurt and Blaine's relationship - really enjoyed the 'I don't like you' scene between Sebastian and Kurt
    ugh Sebastian...as well as not liking the character I actually don't think the actor can sing that well...uptown girl was horrible! So nasal..

ReputationRep:

On repeat :love:

love my baby Lea :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it.

My Cup is so much better.

SWEATY ANGSTY BLAINE! :coma: AND TINA GOT LINES AND SHE SUNG! :woo:

I don't really care about the rest... SWEATY BLAINE! WITH CURLY HAIR!

ReputationRep:
    ugh Sebastian...as well as not liking the character I actually don't think the actor can sing that well...uptown girl was horrible! So nasal..
    Really? Omg, I think his character is bloody brilliant, apart from the fact that he's an arse for even TRYING to mess up the awesomeness that is klaine, he's just hilarious. I like his impulsive-ness
    haha yeah I totally get you about his voice.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Omg, I think his character is bloody brilliant, apart from the fact that he's an arse for even TRYING to mess up the awesomeness that is klaine, he's just hilarious. I like his impulsive-ness
    haha yeah I totally get you about his voice.
    Yeah but really the only reason he's in the show IS to muck up Klaine, hence the hatred :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but really the only reason he's in the show IS to muck up Klaine, hence the hatred :p:
    Hmmm, fair enough lool. But then I guess he'll just make their relationship that much stronger. *I hope*

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, fair enough lool. But then I guess he'll just make their relationship that much stronger. *I hope*
    Good point! I also hope so
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi everyone :hi:

I'm back again

As some of you know (coz you very kindly filled out my questionnaire ), I am writing a Masters-level dissertation on Glee! :eek: I told my supervisor about this thread and he was very interested in it and wants me to spend part of my dissertation writing about the Glee threads on TSR. So over the next few weeks I will be attempting to read through the whole thread and gather all interesting points and posts together for my dissertation.

I'm running short of time as it is and PMing every single member would be a tall order! I don't, however, want to quote/screenshot posts if people object to it.

So basically, if you do not want to feature in my dissertation at all, or if you don't mind but do not want your comments to be identified by your username, please get in touch by PMing me. Equally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch via PM.

Thanks!

TLG

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.