Turn on thread page Beta

School of Pharmacy, London 2012! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danaxx94)
    haha yeah! just waiting now! so scared what about youu??
    No still no interview but soon hopefully... was it a hard interview? and thanks good luck!! I'm sure you'll get an offer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkeyMunkey)
    No still no interview but soon hopefully... was it a hard interview? and thanks good luck!! I'm sure you'll get an offer x
    aw am sure u will get one soon well the guy i had was nice and just asked me about my personal statement but i know some people got really grilled on new drugs in the media and stuff! so as long as u just learn ur generic questions it will go great! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danaxx94)
    aw am sure u will get one soon well the guy i had was nice and just asked me about my personal statement but i know some people got really grilled on new drugs in the media and stuff! so as long as u just learn ur generic questions it will go great! xxx
    thank youu, i hope it does! X

ReputationRep:
    OMG got offer for AAB today!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1uffyc4ndy)
    OMG got offer for AAB today!!
    congratss, i think thats the first offer i've heard of so far .. r u a home student, and is it pharmacy that u want to do or are you a medical applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nnuunnuu)
    congratss, i think thats the first offer i've heard of so far .. r u a home student, and is it pharmacy that u want to do or are you a medical applicant?
    I am a home student and I am also a med applicant but havent got any interviews/offers for any med unis yet so I'm so happy about this offer.
    I'm happy to do pharmacy if I fail med this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1uffyc4ndy)
    I am a home student and I am also a med applicant but havent got any interviews/offers for any med unis yet so I'm so happy about this offer.
    I'm happy to do pharmacy if I fail med this year
    when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    Just got my unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by askari)
    Just got my unconditional offer
    have you done your A levels ?

ReputationRep:
    Offer from lsop!!! Soooo happpy

ReputationRep:
    (: Looks like some of us are going to be classmates!
    Should this thread be moved to UCL? ^^

ReputationRep:
    yes it should be UCL School of Pharmacy.. sounds better

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer rec'd yesterday! So happy Yey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqua05)
    have you done your A levels ?
    Yes I have, I am a gap year medicine re-applicant what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by askari)
    Yes I have, I am a gap year medicine re-applicant what about you?
    i'm doing A levels
    Applied for dentistry pharmacy is my 5th choice

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer
    Do you already have your grades? gap year? And when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Do you already have your grades? gap year? And when was your interview?
    yep I already have my grades, I'm a medical reapplicant on a gap year, pharmacy is my fifth choice .. My interview was on the 30th of November

ReputationRep:
    yep I already have my grades, I'm a medical reapplicant on a gap year, pharmacy is my fifth choice .. My interview was on the 30th of November
    WOW your interview was aaages ago! Haha I applied on the 16th and still no reply, said they'd back to me feb/march which is so far away. Congrats on getting an offer! Was the interview very tricky? Oh and good luck with getting into medicine!...really hope it goes well I know how hard it is to get an offer D:

ReputationRep:
    WOW your interview was aaages ago! Haha I applied on the 16th and still no reply, said they'd back to me feb/march which is so far away. Congrats on getting an offer! Was the interview very tricky? Oh and good luck with getting into medicine!...really hope it goes well I know how hard it is to get an offer D:
    thank you no the interview was ok, it was more like an informal chat and there were many people being interviewed in the same room which made it even less nerve racking .. good luck to you too.. is UCL school of pharmacy your first choice?? i really hope you get an offer

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.