Turn on thread page Beta

they caught us having sex, now im stuck in his room watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_Valo666)
    MAYBE IT SHOULD BE A MOVIE! then all of us following this story can find out what goes on that they havent told us about....
    That'd be a good movie. Brad pitt for lead male role I think

ReputationRep:
    haha lol that's an idea...my uncle lives near Hollywood...I'll pitch the story this afternoon :p: But for real...sorry gurl if you feel embarrassed but you really shouldn't be...actually it sounds kinda kinky getting caught and all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    That'd be a good movie. Brad pitt for lead male role I think
    Ewww how about Johnny Depp. Well, it depends on what he looks like. Whos going to play the girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keenya2006)
    haha lol that's an idea...my uncle lives near Hollywood...I'll pitch the story this afternoon :p: But for real...sorry gurl if you feel embarrassed but you really shouldn't be...actually it sounds kinda kinky getting caught and all :rolleyes:
    Kinky getting caught by your parents? That'd be a real turn off. But getting caught by a stranger - now there's a thrill!

ReputationRep:
    Ewww how about Johnny Depp. Well, it depends on what he looks like. Whos going to play the girlfriend?
    Jennifer Aniston or Keira Knightley, I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    Kinky getting caught by your parents? That'd be a real turn off. But getting caught by a stranger - now there's a thrill!
    Exactly, can't say kinky would be the word i'd use!

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Aniston or Keira Knightley, I don't mind.
    Either way is good! i wonder what the hell is going on now. Mybe they killed his parents...Know that would be a good movie!

ReputationRep:
    Eugh whatever tryna make me feel bad for my choice of words...maybe i'm just a different kind of kink :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it would be a really good movie or even a soap, I'd use Colin Farrel and maybe Cameron Diaz or someone like that.

ReputationRep:
    Either way is good! i wonder what the hell is going on now. Mybe they killed his parents...Know that would be a good movie!
    That seems likely.... ... or his parents are holding the girl hostage, the police are outside ready to storm the house!

ReputationRep:
    eugh...im sick of those broads...can we choose someone else...are you guys an interracial couple? We need a hot biracial chick like Halle Berry...or me...if we cant find anyone else :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not only that but youve turned your back on our religion...'
    Which religion states that the female must wait until 18 until they have sex?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe the parents killed them both and are about to post anon in a seperate thread called "I caught my kid having sex and killed him" .... Can the movie have a car chase?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clairehayz)
    I reckon it would be a really good movie or even a soap, I'd use Colin Farrel and maybe Cameron Diaz or someone like that.
    Nah... I don't think Cameron Diaz would be right. Colin Farrel's a bit rough, and the guy here obviously isn't as he's 21 and can't stand up to his parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imster)
    Or maybe the parents killed them both and are about to post anon in a seperate thread called "I caught my kid having sex and killed him" .... Can the movie have a car chase?
    Yeah, now the parents have killed the kids, they escape by car but the police, and now the mafia, are chasing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keenya2006)
    eugh...im sick of those broads...can we choose someone else...are you guys an interracial couple? We need a hot biracial chick like Halle Berry...or me...if we cant find anyone else :rolleyes:
    Halle Berry can't act that well though...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.