Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul Bedford)
    Read it and weep

BNP Election 2006 manifesto (in pdf format)

And if anyone has to ask me what is wrong with that then should be stripped of their voting rights.

I assume no one actually thought that document out, or tried to cost it out, before it was published.

:rolleyes:

Forget the racism, forget the links to criminals and terrorists, even if these guys were squeaky clean they would not be fit for office.
    Which policy particularly gets up your nose? All of them? I didn't bother wading through it myself but I thought some of the headlines sounded quite reasonable.

"End Corruption" for example. What would you prefer to see "More Corruption"?
    "Lower Taxes" Would "Higher Taxes" suit you more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Would "Higher Taxes" suit you more?
    Maybe, depends how badly/well the revenue is spent, fine scholar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Maybe, depends how badly/well the revenue is spent, fine scholar
    Well, OK, fair enough but what about clamping down on anti-social behaviour. (I think they mentioned that somewhere - they normally do) Would a better policy perhaps be to encourage more ASB?

ReputationRep:
    Well, OK, fair enough but what about clamping down on anti-social behaviour. (I think they mentioned that somewhere - they normally do) Would a better policy perhaps be to encourage more ASB?
    Well I don't like socializing much So yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Read it and weep

BNP Election 2006 manifesto (in pdf format)

And if anyone has to ask me what is wrong with that then should be stripped of their voting rights.

I assume no one actually thought that document out, or tried to cost it out, before it was published.

:rolleyes:

Forget the racism, forget the links to criminals and terrorists, even if these guys were squeaky clean they would not be fit for office.
    whats wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't like socializing much So yeah.

Ban ******* and Pakis is what BNP stands for
    Well, I think this ASB is a disgrace. As I walked through my local town last Saturday night there were no fewer 4 minor spats in the space of a 100 yards.

Actually, for sheer entertainment value it was fantastic. Nothing funnier than a couple of 18 year olds squaring up to one after 2 pints....

"Come on then you ********** ****" (gives the other guy a push)
    "You come on then ***** ******" (gives a push back)
    "***** Well, come on then ******" (pushes back)

Major drama.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think this ASB is a disgrace. As I walked through my local town last Saturday night there were no fewer 4 minor spats in the space of a 100 yards.

Actually, for sheer entertainment value it was fantastic. Nothing funnier than a couple of 18 year olds squaring up to one after 2 pints....

"Come on then you ********** ****" (gives the other guy a push)
    "You come on then ***** ******" (gives a push back)
    "***** Well, come on then ******" (pushes back)

Major drama.
    Yes there is such drunken thuggishness in our towns Fri/SAt nights and I don't know if it's always been like that or if it's just been somehow strangely on the rise of late. I don't know if people in other parts of Europe have to deal with it so much.

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is such drunken thuggishness in our towns Fri/SAt nights and I don't know if it's always been like that or if it's just been somehow strangely on the rise of late. Pretty foul. I don't know if people in other parts of Europe have to deal with it so much.
    I suspect it has always been like that. Booze and violence go hand in hand. The problem is I think that there an inadequate police presence - especially in these small "county towns" I didn't see the Old Bill anywhere as I carried myself home tripping over bruised and battered bodies along the way. I suppose they were sitting around drinking tea and eating cornish pasties in the police canteen at the nearest station 10 miles away.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    whats wrong with it?
    Have you read it?

ReputationRep:
    I carried myself home tripping over bruised and battered bodies along the way.
    You serious? See with my disposition, that would disturb me a fair bit......

ReputationRep:
    Have you read it?
    just now.

ReputationRep:
    Have you read it?
    Well, don't be shy. You brought it to everyone's attention. What is it particularly YOU don't like about it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I too wish to know whats so funny about it that someone could "weep".

forget the links to criminals and terrorists
    Terrorists????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happybob)
    Terrorists????
    Yes, terrorists.

Forgotten Gadaffi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    just now.
    And you need to ask what is wrong with it?

Start with education and explain the funding for the proposals, remembering that they have agreed not to increase council tax by more than the rate of inflation.

Also keep an eye out for the things that can not legally be done.

We can work through all the other things afterwards if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    And you need to ask what is wrong with it?

Start with education and explain the funding for the proposals, remembering that they have agreed not to increase council tax by more than the rate of inflation.

Also keep an eye out for the things that can not legally be done.

We can work through all the other things afterwards if you want to.
    stop giving money unfairly for other things that do not need it (mostly, like it says, unfair funding for minorities).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    stop giving money unfairly for other things that do not need it (mostly, like it says, unfair funding for minorities).
    That is a very, very vague answer, and isn't really an answer at all.

If you actually try the excersise you will see what I mean.

You talk about unfair funding for minorities, how much legal leeway do you think you have on that issue, and how much do you think you can actually save?

Now compare that figure with the massive increase to your school spending.

Where is the shortfall coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    As for the education policy I think it's cracking.
    That's as may be, but it's also impossible, which is surely a fairly important factor, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    What is impossible about it?
    Well how would you fund it, that's a fairly important start, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    BNP. good or bad ?

They're a load of uncultured skin-headed chimps. I'd be suprised if half of them know what a political Party is.

Besides lets face it, they are failing miserably at the one primary goal of a political party, and that is to gain power and win the popular vote. They have never done it and they will never even get close to it, thankfully.

I'd place BNP type people on a par with muslim extremists, the only difference between them is that they use broken glass bottles instead of shoe bombs.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.