What kind of Piercing have you got? watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I was just experimenting, and I want a 2nd helix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r0manticide17)
    Lil, take a look on http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com. Click parts of body and click what you want to see, plenty to choose from on there, not to mention their great range of jewellery!
    Thanks for the link!
    I really like the auricle one and the snug - they're unusual but not too obvious.

ReputationRep:
    4 in left ear (2 cartilage/ one in middle/ one lobe)
    2 in right ear (normal lobes)
    tragus
    belly button

ReputationRep:
    Does the tragus hurt?

ReputationRep:
    Earlobes, y'know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debi)
    Does the tragus hurt?

Depends how low/high your pain tolerance is...I thought it was more like a lot of pressure. It's over in 10 seconds anyway, so does it really matter how much it hurts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debi)
    Does the tragus hurt?
    I've had mine done twice - i pulled the first out by accident but i got the same one done again. It didnt hurt me at all but it pulled my face cause i asked them to do it as far in as possible!

I had mine done with a gun and i know everyone will say thats the worse thing to do i didnt actually know at the time that it was meant to be done with a needle. All my ear piercings have been done with a gun and i havent had a problem with any of them.

I'm glad i had mine done with a gun cause it meant i could have a tiny stud, i'd hate to have to wear a huge one in it

ReputationRep:
    To Lil, again
    The snug is really nice! Apparently an absolute pain, I can imagine that hurting! Because of where it is I imagine it gets knocked a lot.; I knock my conch all the time when im fiddling with my hair, I forget its there. Depends how big your auricle is too. I think mines kinda thin. I love daiths, I think theyre ace, but Id never get it done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L0RA)
    4 in left ear (2 cartilage/ one in middle/ one lobe)
    2 in right ear (normal lobes)
    tragus
    belly button

you've had all your piercings done with a gun.. including your belly button?!!
    really, please be careful!

EDIT: didn't see that you said only ears!
    still, tragus with a gun is pretty bad! i even got my lobes done with a needle i was so paranoid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    Diamond studs look disgusting on guys. Not fond of them on girls, either. Haha.
    I only like ear piercing on guys if they wear a CBR or a plug...
    And the right ear = homosexuality or whatever...I doubt anyone seriously thinks that now. And if they do, they deserve a punch in the face for being closeminded and pathetic. That's just sad =/
    I agree with guys looking best with a hoop or CBR - when I first met my boyfriend 3 yrs ago he wore a CBR but now he doesn't and hasn't for ages... I'm trying to get him to wear it again!!!

ReputationRep:
    1 eyebrow
    1 lip
    Thinking of getting one in my nose!

ReputationRep:
    Five in ears (4 lobes and 1 Helix) and my nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxbeef)
    you've had all your piercings done with a gun.. including your belly button?!!
    really, please be careful!

EDIT: didn't see that you said only ears!
    still, tragus with a gun is pretty bad! i even got my lobes done with a needle i was so paranoid!
    Lol yeah just my ears i actually have my right ear done three times but last one was done by me and a needle.. i just cant count.

At the time i honestly didnt realise it was any different to getting your lobe pierced, no one i knew had it done i thought it would look cool/different. (I had it done when i was 15 i think) I'm a bit more sensible now and although i'm not planning any more ear piecings i wouldnt get them done with a gun if i was. I guess i'm lucky that they were all okay.

ReputationRep:
    I got my web pierced on Saturday and it's still swollen and there's white stuff it's very painful any help?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got my web pierced on Saturday and it's still swollen and painful what's the problem what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    I got a web
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    One piercing per ear. Thats all I have and do not plan to ever get another.

ReputationRep:
    - Nipple
    - Naval
    - Septum
    - Both ear lobes
    - Both double ear lobes
    - Tragus
    - Upper helix

Anyone debating a piercing, I say go for it! My nipple piercing is my fav because it's not often someone has it done and it makes me feel more sexy with my boyfriend! Remember, you can easily get rid of a piercing by taking it out and letting it heal up. It just can be painful. My septum and nipple were the most painful but the pain for the nipple doesn't last long and doesn't feel too sore afterwards. My septum was painful and goodness, made my eyes water. It gave me a headache and stomach ache as well after I had it done. But it does vary from person to person. I'm thinking of an industrial or a double dermal on my chest as well... just depends if I have the money (:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.