Turn on thread page Beta

What's your fav perfume and how did you pick it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I love Miracle So Magic - I discovered it by chance when I got a bit spray happy in a French perfumery! I've also always had a thing for Chanel No 5.

ReputationRep:
    Signature scent: Maybe Baby by Benefit - I absolutely love the stuff, and get loads of compliments about it. Not many people have it as you have to get it from their stores or concessions, and they don't advertise much. I went for a makeover there once, and they sprayed it on me, and I fell in love with it. Only problem is when I wear it, I tend to smell myself a lot!!!!

Other scents: Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden - really nice, but definitely not for everyday wear as it's a bit strong.

Touch of Pink by Lacoste - I absolutely adore the smell of this but it sometimes gives me a headache so I don't wear it often.

ReputationRep:
    Christian Dior - Pure Poison

I love it

I was out on a perfume hunt, i smelt everything, and it was all a bit below parr.

I also have Hypnose by Lancome? Honestly? I'm not too impressed by it.

ReputationRep:
    really can i have it then?? mite have diff tastes cus i think pure poison smells rank hence the name!

ReputationRep:
    My three favorites:
    1) Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel ... when I want to feel girly
    2) Versace Red Jeans... when I want to feel sexy
    3) Jasmine essential oil, for everday

ReputationRep:
    chance by chanel it's classic but a little different was a gift for my 18th i also like stella by stella mcartney

ReputationRep:
    jean paul gaultier eau d'été - the one with the fishes on the woman body shape
    i walked apst a display, sprayed it and it smelled really nice so i got it
    also chanel - chance and no.5
    and dkny be delicious..
    there are so many really!

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying out loads of different samples recently and at the mo I'm loving Dolly Girl on the Beach by Anna Sui for daytime and Hugo Boss Pure Purple for night.

ReputationRep:
    I really like Chanel's Coco because it's got this sweet spicy flavour to it that's just so lovely.

But for the moment, I'm using Chanel No 5's sensual elixir. I got this because my mum was allergic to it. It's nice and flowery and it's starting to grow on me. I didn't like it at first b/c I thought it was too soft, but it's really quite nice. You can smell the REALLY nice bottom notes at the end of the day when the top and middle notes have worn off when you're in the shower. I suppose the hot water's got a thing for opening those pores and letting out the scent.

ReputationRep:
    I think Anna Sui Dolly Girl has to be my all time favourite... but at the moment Im really liking Kenzo Ghost

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.