Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My Firm is Computer Science @ Aidans.. BBC offer

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess I'm not really supposed to post here but im just too excited about choosing my firm!
    I'll be coming in 2007 after my wonderful gap year to study Biology at St Cuths! (well hopefully anyway)
    My name is Bryony and I'm 17 (im female)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkweed)
    yep, y'all will have to get my drinks for me
    At least you'll be able to get a drink at 1, not wait until you're 21.

Congrats to all Castle people. :party:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm Max, 18 coming from London to do Economics at St. Aidan's

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Tamas, 19, male, from London, going to Cuths in October to read History & Politics (currently on a gap year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamasL)
    Hi, I'm Tamas, 19, male, from London, going to Cuths in October to read History & Politics (currently on a gap year)
    Are you of Hungarian origin perchance?

ReputationRep:
    hey im charlie, im 18, from jesmond, newcastle, and im coming to hatfield to study geophysics and geology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxylady)
    hey im charlie, im 18, from jesmond, newcastle, and im coming to hatfield to study geophysics and geology!
    woo jesmond! that's where my school was (well still is but no longer has me in it )

Are you a central/churchy person? Or do you just live there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Are you of Hungarian origin perchance?

Indeed, I was born in Budapest but I've lived in London since the age of five.
    How did you guess - that is pretty impressive!

ReputationRep:
    I would guess it was your name that tipped her off. She doesn't miss much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamasL)
    Indeed, I was born in Budapest but I've lived in London since the age of five.
    How did you guess - that is pretty impressive!
    I know a guy here in Durham called Tamas, and he too is of Hungarian origin! It's not a very common name!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. I know this is a bit late but I havn't introduced myself yet. I'm Charlie and I'll, hopefully, be coming up from Kent to read Economics at Mildert next year.

To all those on gap years with unconditional offers - :mad:
    To all those in Year 13 with conditional offers - good luck in your exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie_w)
    Hey all. I know this is a bit late but I havn't introduced myself yet. I'm Charlie and I'll, hopefully, be coming up from Kent to read Economics at Mildert next year.

Hi Charlie - good luck to you too! Might see you in lectures next year, or milling about on the hill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie_w)

Thanks very much, I need all the luck I can get considering how the revision is going at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, haven't been able to say hi because whenever I came on TSR, it told me I had been banned for reason: none, and that the ban would be lifted: never. Any politics students? There's your thesis - internet facism.

Anyway, my name's john, I'm coming to Grey to do Natsci, and I am doing Phyiscs/Astronomy and Philosophy.

HI!!

ReputationRep:
    any castle for physics ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my names Jo. From Notts, hopefully going to be studying PPE at Castle. Oh and I'm 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BullYardBill)
    Hi, my names Jo. From Notts, hopefully going to be studying PPE at Castle. Oh and I'm 18.
    Hey well done for the PPE offer. I hear it was really competitive this year. Good luck with the exams.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Bryony, 18, middle of nowhere (Mid Wales), Mod Langs (French, German, Italian - offer =BB so no worries there, i hope!!! ), Cuths. - thats it i think!

(Original post by think_pink)
    Well I guess I'm not really supposed to post here but im just too excited about choosing my firm!
    I'll be coming in 2007 after my wonderful gap year to study Biology at St Cuths! (well hopefully anyway)
    My name is Bryony and I'm 17 (im female)
    Omg, did i by any chance meet you at the Cuths open day in March, i remember talking to another Bryony who was in our group during the quiz and it was amazing cos i'd only ever met one other Bryony before!! Sorry, going off track a bit there.... i was just wondering if that was you.

If it's not i apologise!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am (hopefully) going to St. Aidans to study geography. But deferred entry...regretting that now- I want to go to Durham sooner.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.