Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im actually really looking forward to living in london!! gonna be great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lihermit)
    iv always found the "nerdy" type quite attractive!
    Girl, you shouldnt let stuff like this come out on here!! lol i'd get some security :security: if i were you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    Girl, you shouldnt let stuff like this come out on here!! lol i'd get some security :security: if i were you :p:
    Beginners mistake .....trying to reassure myself out loud

ReputationRep:

Muahah! If I were you I would also get some security. In fact, all girls should get some security. Because if the ratio is 70:30, and considering that there probably will be loads of frustrated nerds bursting with hormones if this is the case, there will be a fight for every sign of a chick there might be So beware. Things might get ugly.

ReputationRep:
    i dont need security! i think i should mention that i've got some decent self-defence moves!

ReputationRep:
    i dont need security! i think i should mention that i've got some decent self-defence moves!

Oooh! Then I better not upset ya in anyway, although it would be cool to see those moves in action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Swede)
    Oooh! Then I better not upset ya in anyway, although it would be cool to see those moves in action
    hehe i'll call you over when i'll need to use them!

ReputationRep:
    hehe i'll call you over when i'll need to use them!

Grrrreat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyriel)
    Why are you all saying it as if you're really in? I presume most of you have conditional offers?

I have accepted my unconditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    Notice the word "most"

ReputationRep:
    Thx rwmu.
    If you accepted an unconditional offer then no problem. It's just since most people probably have conditional offers it was just interesting to see how they say it as if they're totally in. Nothing wrong with that though of course.

ReputationRep:
    Overconfidence kills - heh clique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Swede)
    Muahah! If I were you I would also get some security. In fact, all girls should get some security. Because if the ratio is 70:30, and considering that there probably will be loads of frustrated nerds bursting with hormones if this is the case, there will be a fight for every sign of a chick there might be So beware. Things might get ugly.
    haha! that made me laugh out loud! Really embarrassing as im in the library!

(Original post by lihermit)
    Beginners mistake .....trying to reassure myself out loud
    Hey at least you didn't top my faux pas on this thread! you'll just get chased by geeks, i'll get chased by anti-racists!(is there a better term for this?) Oh and you disclosed the fact you come from Essex? Your second mistake hahaha! er... that's not very pc is it? *sigh* please read my sig (if its still there)

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, i just realised its Jonathan's birthday today! :party: You didnt think you'd get away with it did you!?

sing along everyone!

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Jonathan
    Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you
    Squashed tomatoes and stew
    Bread and butter in the gutter
    Happy birthday to you

( just kidding!)

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    To shickles - No i am not a medic, not that well qualified heh.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah, happy birthday matey.

Just to complete the set of political incorrectness, all engineering students are gay, ginger, short and disabled. Glad we've got that out in the open.

Oh yeah, a disclaimer that this is a joke...

ReputationRep:
    yeah happy birthday! huzzahs all round!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, random fact...
    my dad used to live next door to the guy who invented ribena...random, but i'm proud of my sugary heritage!

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, has anybody received accomodation letter from IC? I heard IC is seperating from the rest of the london colleges and i have a couple of friends going to UCL(i could end up there)/Kings where we can apply for the same london dorms. Sort of emergency for me. I rang them up about this and they were like errr yeah ull get it soon.

ReputationRep:
    I havent got it yet, no one else has mentioned getting theirs on this forum...someone said they start to come out around may if i remember rightly (?)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 13, 2008
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.