Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Quite possibly the most boring character ever created by anyone, anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Ben is so annoying!
    Worst character I think (apart from the Wicks' who are even more annoying)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    definitely on a par with scrappy do....*gah*

ReputationRep:
    haha Ben is such a loser..poor boy..did you see him leaning against the bar in the vic..as if he was 40 or something

ReputationRep:
    Deary me, this kid is still doing my head in! I thought his acting skills would improve with time..clearly not haha

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: :p:

ReputationRep:
    lets all sign a petition saying 'get ben out' and hand it into eastenders. stupid kid is so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for him now he's having wicked stepmother troubles.

ReputationRep:
    I think he is one of the worst child actors, ever. I think the Ben/Stella storyline would be good, if they both didn't have irritating voices/no acting skills. Ben is the complete opposite to Phil, and just like his brother. It is his own fault Stella is being nasty to him, as he was a ******* to her. To be fair though, she is taking things a bit too far. He also has no experience of living in the UK, meaning he is more vulnerable to bullies. Again, just like his brother.

ReputationRep:
    ben is a disgrace to the mitchell name !!! darren miller would be better as a mitchell.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    ben is a disgrace to the mitchell name !!! darren miller would be better as a mitchell.
    ;yes; or that Bert's little toerag...

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheGriffin)
    :rofl: I agree, haven't seen much of Bert/Jay lately though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheGriffin)
    oh yes i forgot about him..that idiot. I hate bert and that kid, their so boring.

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is crap recently!!

ReputationRep:
    I think Berts kid is a better actor than Ben. Its as though Bens reading off a script...you can decifer what was written in the [action] box next to each line on the script lol

ReputationRep:
    Wow ben has his own thread, he must be proud

ReputationRep:
    lol As soon as I saw this annoying kid on screen I had to make a thread about it..then turned out that I go to uni with his brother haha!opps!

ReputationRep:
    Ian Beale now needs his own thread, actually I cant stand Stacey atm, the hypocrite tart!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I dont understand why stacey keeps going back to him, she seriously needs to move away and start herself a new life. The square has nothing to offer her. She is just bored and desparately deep down wants some friends her own age to hang out with.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.