Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'What inspired you to choose your TSR username? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Piercing glint, for the glint of a knife in the sun, and the piercing feeling as it catches your eye. Not bad, is it?

ReputationRep:
    used a random name generator and its stuck ever since with pretty much every forum

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger (two, iirc), I fell asleep into my birthday cake. It stuck, I'm known as CFK or Cake at home.

ReputationRep:
    Because I've used it for some dating sites and instead of having a huge list of different usernames, I can have one username and can remember it.

ReputationRep:
    I liked the TV show 'Lost' and liked the double meaning.

ReputationRep:
    I own a Telecaster, and then the next word I thought of was steak so i just rolled with it.

ReputationRep:
    i wear a lot of pins xD and was born in '95 lol

ReputationRep:
    Full Metal Alchemist! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I initially joined to troll because I was bored at the time, then I became involved in a debate and decided to use this as my main account.

ReputationRep:
    I thought, why not?:P fish n chips are awesomeeee

ReputationRep:
    Faust is the protagonist of a classic German legend; a highly successful scholar but one dissatisfied with his life who therefore makes a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. I thought it apt.

ReputationRep:
    I love the big bang theory, especially sheldon.

And who's sheldon favourite superhero? The Flash

ReputationRep:
    I took a day off school because I had a pretty nasty case of Pink Eye (conjunctivitis) and whilst mindlessly searching the internet, I happened to come across TSR. Needless to say I chose a username that would remind me of my miserable condition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkEye)
    I took a day off school because I had a pretty nasty case of Pink Eye (conjunctivitis) and whilst mindlessly searching the internet, I happened to come across TSR. Needless to say I chose a username that would remind me of my miserable condition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure it doesn't always refer to conjunctivitis......

ReputationRep:
    My actual name and my lucky number. Wish I could change it. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainingshame)
    Must have seen 100 of your posts but this is the first time I noticed it was incorrectly spelt :L.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Made on a gaming website because I'm raining shame on you. It's stuck and now I use it on everything.
    ...it's not. That's the point. It's a pun.

ReputationRep:
    something to do with my real life name.

ReputationRep:
    The Libyan Conflict.

ReputationRep:
    Amy - duh
    LH - my middle name and surname initials.

Very creative I know :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.