Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sian_elle)
    I'm doing this course too same I'm so excited!
    Woo! What accommodation are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomijjane)
    I've applied for creative advertising and I'm accepting my offer really soon as well! I know Leeds really well so I'm not worried hehe!!!
    I'm doing creative advertising too! Am an international student I start in sept, does anyone know when freshers starts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing foundation? Because they said to go in on the 16th for enrolment, but my accommodation at liberty park doesn't start until theb17th?! So what day are people going? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissasabai)
    I'm doing creative advertising too! Am an international student I start in sept, does anyone know when freshers starts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing Creative Advertising and I am an international student as well! where are you from? I am from the Netherlands. and as far as I know freshers starts on the 16th of september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyholly)
    Is anyone else doing foundation? Because they said to go in on the 16th for enrolment, but my accommodation at liberty park doesn't start until theb17th?! So what day are people going? :confused:

Hey! I emailed Liberty Park and asked if it was okay to move in on the 16th as we enrol on the 16th too and they said that it is fine and also that we will be sent a letter next week regarding all the moving in info :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyCripps)
    Hey! I emailed Liberty Park and asked if it was okay to move in on the 16th as we enrol on the 16th too and they said that it is fine and also that we will be sent a letter next week regarding all the moving in info :-)
    Hi, I was just wondering where in Liberty Park you were staying? I'm going to be living there too and I don't know anyone who's going to be there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenabb13)
    Hi, I was just wondering where in Liberty Park you were staying? I'm going to be living there too and I don't know anyone who's going to be there x
    I'm staying at liberty park!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipull)
    I'm doing Creative Advertising and I am an international student as well! where are you from? I am from the Netherlands. and as far as I know freshers starts on the 16th of september.
    I'm from Tanzania in East Africa , am staying at Liberty park! And thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Okay so when do you think people will move in??? I live a couple of hours away so i could arrive anyday really? I don't want to arrive like 3 days before\after everyone else haha!

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Okay so when do you think people will move in??? I live a couple of hours away so i could arrive anyday really? I don't want to arrive like 3 days before\after everyone else haha!

I'm definitely moving in 16th August and I think that's pretty much what all the foundation students are going to do unless they live quite close to Leeds. I live 3 hours drive away so I am definitely moving in on the day we enrol you just need to email Liberty Park and let them know the date you are going to move in. I'm staying in 1.4.2 room B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenabb13)

1.4.2 room B! I haven't found anyone on my floor yet haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyCripps)
    1.4.2 room B! I haven't found anyone on my floor yet haha
    I'm in 2.7.1 A i think!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I think I'm moving in early September as I want to spend a few weeks getting to know Leeds well before starting uni

ReputationRep:
    Creative advertising anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at Liberty Park and moving in on the 16th. I'm in 1.4.2 C

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

Got my unconditional a long while back for BA(Hons) Animation! Woohoo!
    Just wondered if anyone else was doing this course and if anyone would like to get in touch? As far as I know there's only 15 of us out of 200+ applicants, so please come forward as I'm scared I'm gonna be the only one! Haha!

Got my accomodation sorted and rearing to go! Who else is doing animation then? Staying at The Plaza block D!

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for BA Fine Art today!!! Anyone else? And I'm staying in Opal 3

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone living at home whilst at LCA? Worried i wont get to meet people due to me not living there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheyyyy)
    Is anyone living at home whilst at LCA? Worried i wont get to meet people due to me not living there!
    Ofcourse you will! Come out during freshers , you'll be fine!!! What you studying ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Beth
    I'm studying creative advertising what about you? And i know i think i will come out freshers, iv talked to someone on my course that said its okay for me to tag along haha! But i will take you up on that too! Add me on fb... Shey Tarantino Abdurrahman
    x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.