Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowk)
    Yeah its ridculously high end stuff as well, I believe Boston has 17 stanley cup champions on their team...considering there's 20 on a team thats just fkin silly. The hawks dominated the reg season and got too much talent too not take this to a game 7...did you finish watching the game? Spicing up nicely for game 4. You gotta think Hawks got to take the next one.
    Yeah watched nearly all of it. Both goaltenders were fantastic to be fair. Hawks need to win the next game otherwise it'll be difficult to come back, I'm assuming if Bruins win the next two they win the cup. One thing I noticed is that Hawks can't really deal with the Bruins physical style of play combined with their efficiency, their front three has to step up next game. All in all I think Bruins deserved the win, very impressive performance.

You support either team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Yeah watched nearly all of it. Both goaltenders were fantastic to be fair. Hawks need to win the next game otherwise it'll be difficult to come back, I'm assuming if Bruins win the next two they win the cup. One thing I noticed is that Hawks can't really deal with the Bruins physical style of play combined with their efficiency, their front three has to step up next game. All in all I think Bruins deserved the win, very impressive performance.

You support either team?
    I'm not supporting either team though I'd quite like the hawks to win as watching some of their play this season is what got me into watching it.

They have so much better puck movement than what they've shown so far this playoffs, but as you say Bruins keep forcing errors in hawks defensive zone by pressuring hard and it seems to work.

Even on the hawks powerplay instead of playing the positions, bruins just attack the puck and chicago just loses it. Hossa was missing tonight for the hawks so hopefully a better effort next time round.

ReputationRep:
    Bruins!!!!!! 2-1 now :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Nice win Boston, nice win :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    Nice win Boston, nice win :woo:
    2 more and we're there :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    2 more and we're there :woo:
    :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    :happy2:
    hold ground next game and we have 3 games to close it out. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    hold ground next game and we have 3 games to close it out. :king1:
    Fingers crossed

Found this video the other day and thought it was well done.

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap forgot it was game 4 today!

Bruins to win 2-1 I'm feeling and go back to Chicago with a 3-1 series lead. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Hope Chara gets injured, Marchand breaks his stick so often that they run out of sticks and Hawks score 5 in a crawford shutout. But really, riding with the bruins is probably best. Maybe another OT.

ReputationRep:
    Hope Chara gets injured, Marchand breaks his stick so often that they run out of sticks and Hawks score 5 in a crawford shutout. But really, riding with the bruins is probably best. Maybe another OT.
    What a game!!! First the Japan match now this...

ReputationRep:
    What a game!!! First the Japan match now this...
    Insane match...I'm hooked tbh can't wait for the 3rd period. I think it will go to OT or hawks will win.

ReputationRep:
    Insane match...I'm hooked tbh can't wait for the 3rd period. I think it will go to OT or hawks will win.
    Will defo go to OT. Such a close game. Great comeback from bruins.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow it's good to know the good old sport is popular in the uk as well, thought it was only a Canada thing...but I will be hitting the ice for a game or two this summer, not missing it...

ReputationRep:
    Will defo go to OT. Such a close game. Great comeback from bruins.
    Crawford has let 3 goals in glove side. Rask would've saved em imo. Hawks having to make up for their bad goalie...

ReputationRep:
    This game is just :coma:

Both teams owning it offensively

ReputationRep:
    Crawford has let 3 goals in glove side. Rask would've saved em imo. Hawks having to make up for their bad goalie...
    Yeah Crawford is having a shocker, he should have saved the last shot too. Bruins will win this imo.

ReputationRep:
    Great game...seabrook clutch in OT again, spicing up this series nicely. I thought just like you in OT bruins would take it,****in get in hawks.

ReputationRep:
    Well you couldn't say that was a boring game!

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from my holiday and I've been obsessively watching the games! I cannot believe how close they've been; 3 gone to overtime?! Met the Bruins team before they went to Chicago for game 1 which was awesome, (I made the news here: http://www.necn.com/06/11/13/Brad-Ma...3&feedID=11106 also got to see Johnny Bower at the hockey hall of fame.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.