Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Putting a lot of faith in predictions, guys :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Option C: Scramble and Decolonisation of Africa
    and Henry VIII.

ReputationRep:
    Would there ever be a possibility that MLK's last campaigns would be asked? Such as the Memphis Strike, it seems sooooo new to me.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't one question come up on 55-68 during January 2013 for civil rights and another on hispanics and women??-something like that..
    and both the questions during january for asia were on vietnam!

ReputationRep:
    Russia

if there was a question on totalitarism what factors would i need to include?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlo55)
    Russia

if there was a question on totalitarism what factors would i need to include?
    That totally depends on what the question is. Also, it's highly likely they won't ask it as they've used that question for Jan 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisP8)
    Didn't one question come up on 55-68 during January 2013 for civil rights and another on hispanics and women??-something like that..
    and both the questions during january for asia were on vietnam!
    It was Native Americans and women, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't understand how that even works- it's not as if the two topics link! (Whether it was Native or Hispanic Americans). If they ask a question like that i might cry. -__-

At least there /is/ a choice. I could probably answer a question on the later campaigns if I had to. (I'm not sure what the other Jan 2013 question was).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinnamonStuff)
    It was Native Americans and women, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't understand how that even works- it's not as if the two topics link! (Whether it was Native or Hispanic Americans). If they ask a question like that i might cry. -__-

At least there /is/ a choice. I could probably answer a question on the later campaigns if I had to. (I'm not sure what the other Jan 2013 question was).
    Yeah! the other one was to do with 55-68 I believe? so im praying it's only the early stuff! how you feeling about asia?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing america and slavery tomorrow. I'm hedging all my bets on factors in abolition and factors for declaration of independence, that really isn't a good idea, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisP8)
    Yeah! the other one was to do with 55-68 I believe? so im praying it's only the early stuff! how you feeling about asia?
    Quite possibly.
    Early stuff, though I hope it will be that too - definitely the most confident part for me, 1945-55 has come up 3 times before, and the most recent exam report of that question said something along the lines of students seemed confident in answering that particular question. That makes me think that it's unlikely they'll ask that as a question so soon. Though they might break it down to the effect of WWII or NAACP's early work e.t.c. It's impossible to know for sure until tomorrow. :O

Aaand, I do US Presidents, not Asia. ^-^
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone got any predictions for the Italian unification or the Italian liberal sate & fascism questions?

ReputationRep:
    Should I do an all-nighter/revise till morning? I'm still not content with my revision... is it worth it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Faust)
    Should I do an all-nighter/revise till morning? I'm still not content with my revision... is it worth it?
    Have you done All nighters before?

ReputationRep:
    anyone on here fancy doing some civil rights revision either through TSR or FB, im a friendly guy...honest!! :

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't. Being tired for the exam will just mean that you'll forget much of what you do know, plus you're unlikely to take much in. (Well, it depends on you personally, but that probably applies for most people).

If I were you, I'd sit down and focus really hard now. (I know I'm a hypocrite! XD) And make sure you finish revising with enough time to get a good amount of sleep. You could wake up a little early and do some more then, if you feel you really need it.

I really wouldn't recommend an all-nighter though. -Shrug- Your call.

ReputationRep:
    For Stalin's Russia: say you have a question, like, how successful were the first three five year plans in achieving their aims, 1928-41...

How would you answer it?
    There's a lot you can say about the consequences of the plans, but those aren't technically the aims? I struggle to plan this one. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Guys for the Stalin Russia part if family and women come up how would u think the question would be like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone doing Russia in revolution/stalins Russia,
    doing some last minute revision so what does everyone think it might be on so I can cram?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/139281838/...From-1953-1968

A Timeline of the Black Civil Rights movement - From 1953 -196

ReputationRep:
    I advise against it. D: Not a scientist, but your brain needs rest to strengthen those new neurons you've created. In other words, because it's History and there is an al-goddamn-mighty amount of facts to be remembered, you'll need sleep to remember it much more.

All-nighters just made me wooooorse.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.