1 English
    2 Maths
    1 Biology
    1 Chemistry
    1 Physics
    2 RS
    2 History
    1 AS Arabic

Haven't started revising yet but I'm intending to within the next few weeks (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlyspencer)
    Im taking the AQA Level1/2 certificates in each of the three sciences, AQA's equivalent of iGCSE!

To revise them, I'm taking each specification and writing it out in note form (if you can memorise these, it should be exactly what is on the mark schemes, right?). Our teachers have given us the normal AQA revision guides with an insert summarising the additional information not included in normal GCSE, as an AQA revision guide for our course has not been published yet - a little annoying!
    Hm, might work.
    As long as your able to fully understand and apply - in case you get trick questions like:
    What 3 things a restaurant manager looks for in choosing a potato and why? (it had me stumped in the exam/mock exam).

As I haven't done the qualification your sitting I can't comment too much, but if it's anything like AQA AS Human bio, the specification guide doesn't contain all the information you need to remember.

Although for physics and chemistry, it sounds a good idea, so I'l have a go at it. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey, is anyone doing to kill a mockingbird for their aqa english lit exam this summer?

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radhikagulati)
    hey, is anyone doing to kill a mockingbird for their aqa english lit exam this summer?

xx
    Yep! TKAM and An Inspector Calls. Both of which are awesome. So glad I don't have to suffer through Of Mice and Men.

ReputationRep:
    -1 Biology Unit 3 So in total 14 exams, not to bad!
    -1 Physics Unit 3
    -1 Chemistry unit 3
    -2 Literature
    -4 Math
    -2 French
    -1 Geography
    -1 History
    - 1 R.E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    Yep! TKAM and An Inspector Calls. Both of which are awesome. So glad I don't have to suffer through Of Mice and Men.
    What is wrong with of Mice and Men? I enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    we studied of mice and men last year and it was so easy and interesting!

We are doing TKAM and The Crucible eurgh but my teacher is so annoying- we have only just finished the crucible and haven't even started TKAM yet! We only have 2 months till study leave so im panicking efbdfjhd i don't know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    What is wrong with of Mice and Men? I enjoy it
    There are so many better texts to study! TKAM for one, The Crucible, and I wish we were doing the play DNA...it looks so awesome!

ReputationRep:
    we studied of mice and men last year and it was so easy and interesting!

We are doing TKAM and The Crucible eurgh but my teacher is so annoying- we have only just finished the crucible and haven't even started TKAM yet! We only have 2 months till study leave so im panicking efbdfjhd i don't know what to do!
    hahaha, I don't know why you are crying I have not even started inspector call! Had to resit English Language (was one off A*!) and so am behind by two months I still got 40/40 on my CA though so I am cosy

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, I don't know why you are crying I have not even started inspector call! Had to resit English Language (was one off A*!) and so am behind by two months I still got 40/40 on my CA though so I am cosy
    inspector calls is short compared to the 300 page TKAM! same here, I came out of my eng lang exam last summer crying and i went home and just drank and drank- eurgh it was absolutely awful! but i came out of the exam with 2 marks of an A* (I resat this jan so fingers crossed)!

eurgh we haven't even finished out CA's and we have 2 MONTHS TILL STUDY LEAVE! my teacher thinks i'm a rude b***h because literally every lesson I'm questioning her about when we are going to start out CA/TKAM

ReputationRep:
    14 (including a Psychology resit) over exactly 1 month.

Dreading the day when I have Physics and English Lit on the same day, as well as the day that I have English and Geography on the same day.

Any revision I did prior to this week would have been completely pointless, I can barely remember what I had for breakfast and don't retain information for over 2 months! I'll be starting in March at some point. Although I am in the process of putting a few mind maps and revision timetables together; nothing special though.

Fast foward to July please!

ReputationRep:
    I have 11 exams:

French listening*
    French reading*
    B3
    C3
    P3
    Classics 1: City Life
    Classics 3: Pompeii
    Geography Key Themes
    History 3
    English Lit 1*
    Statistics*

* = final exams, the rest are modules

I really really want to start revising this month - so hopefully I will

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky you, I got the exact mark for an A* 270/300.I studied Of Mice and Men for English Language and Of Mice and Men,Animal Farm,Educating Rita and Macbeth for English Literature.

ReputationRep:
    14 exams, I'll be starting next weekend

ReputationRep:
    In the next two weeks I have:
    - B2
    - C2
    - P2
    - Maths calc/non-calc

May-June I have:
    - Geography B2
    - Geography Skills
    - B3
    - C3
    - P3
    - Spanish listening/reading
    - Drama Unit 3 Performance
    - Religious Studies
    - English Lit Unit 2/Unit 3
    - Additional Maths

And I'll start revising for the summer once my feb/march exams are over ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    inspector calls is short compared to the 300 page TKAM! same here, I came out of my eng lang exam last summer crying and i went home and just drank and drank- eurgh it was absolutely awful! but i came out of the exam with 2 marks of an A* (I resat this jan so fingers crossed)!

eurgh we haven't even finished out CA's and we have 2 MONTHS TILL STUDY LEAVE! my teacher thinks i'm a rude b***h because literally every lesson I'm questioning her about when we are going to start out CA/TKAM
    You seem like a smart person tbh, i'm sure you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    I have 15, including my art exam with I have at the end of March:
    - Art
    - B3
    - C3
    - P3
    - Music
    - English lit. (x2)
    - English lang. resit
    - French listening and speaking
    - History
    - Maths methods 1 retake
    - Maths methods 2
    - Maths applications 2
    - RS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beat)
    Graphics
    B1 Resit (Probably)
    C1 Resit (Probably)
    P1 Resit (Probably)
    B2 Resit (Unsure of yet)
    P2 Resit (Unsure of yet)
    C2 Resit (Probably)
    B3
    C3
    P3
    Maths Unit 3 and 4 (Linear)
    English Unit 1 and 2 (Reading and Writing)
    With you there, wish I'd never taken it as a subject

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a lot compared to other people.

French Speaking & Listening
    English Literature
    Business Studies
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    R.S.
    History

Already got some GCSE's and hopefully I can get the A/A*'s that I need :-))

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on my phone so I can't really quote people. But my question is am I making excuses overtime a exam comess by ? So say I've got maths next Wednesday once that is over with I will start my others ! The 12 I've got in june

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.