Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratstercs)
    Starts in 3 minutes. Youtube direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjsaolVLSQ
    Got it up already thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Here we go...

Barrett to win this one!

ReputationRep:
    What time is it in the states? it looks lighter than usual for the pre-show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Here we go...

Barrett to win this one!
    yep, can see it coming!

ReputationRep:
    The camera quality is weird.....

Also does anyone really hate the seating they have? I hated the orange ones last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    What time is it in the states? it looks lighter than usual for the pre-show?
    6pm in New Jersey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    6pm in New Jersey.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    About the millionth time we've heard that bloody "Coming Home" song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    About the millionth time we've heard that bloody "Coming Home" song
    It's one of those songs that's annoying as hell but sticks in your head too

ReputationRep:
    It's one of those songs that's annoying as hell but sticks in your head too
    It's a good song but the WWE is single-handedly killing it for me haha

ReputationRep:
    when is the miz wade barret match?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, I still want to see Lesnar vs Haitch, with Haitch blindfolded.

ReputationRep:
    To-ny! To-ny! To-ny!

ReputationRep:
    Has anything happened yet? Only just bothered to check the YouTube pre-show.

Are they gonna close the roof? Does it HAVE a roof? I think it would be so much better with the roof closed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Are they gonna close the roof? Does it HAVE a roof? I think it would be so much better with the roof closed.
    Nothing of any interest. Nope, no roof, so the fans are praying for no rain. I think that would be hilarious
    The entirely closed arenas are so much better, they just have a better atmosphere imo

ReputationRep:
    Can people please remember to put spoiler tags if you're commenting during the show, not everyone's watching it live! I'll probably fall asleep by 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

It's just advertising the WWE shop

ReputationRep:
    After seeing that promo, surely Taker wins. Punk isn't going to completely own him by getting a win as well.

I can see a win even more for Taker, or maybe even a draw. Punk can always get a rematch next year, this could become a test run.

Nothing of any interest. Nope, no roof, so the fans are praying for no rain. I think that would be hilarious
    The entirely closed arenas are so much better, they just have a better atmosphere imo
    People have been saying that WWE have brought in ring posts that blow warm air. That's like the reverse of the Qatar World Cup in 2022. >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Can people please remember to put spoiler tags if you're commenting during the show, not everyone's watching it live! I'll probably fall asleep by 2
    I hate to disappoint you but this won't be happening. There'll be a lot of comments during the show if it's like the Rumble thread, so we can't expect pages of spoiler-ed comments. It's just too hard to keep up with.

If you do fall asleep, just stay away from this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I hate to disappoint you but this won't be happening. There'll be a lot of comments during the show if it's like the Rumble thread, so we can't expect pages of spoiler-ed comments. It's just too hard to keep up with.

If you do fall asleep, just stay away from this thread!
    I was planing to anyway! I was just thinking for other people

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.