x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this girl a 10? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    You're thinking far too much in to this. :yep:
    I study maths.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I think she looks pretty, sweet and nice, sorta like a girl-next-door but not beautiful - a beautiful face is to me one full of character and uniqueness (like Audrey Hepburn or Ingrid Bergman in her glory days) - one that makes you stop and just revel in its beauty...

So 7 perhaps...

Just asked a male friend, he would rate her a cute 7 too

ReputationRep:
    Tbh in those gifs and the second video she doesn't look as good as she does in the 50 things about me video (in which she looks stunning, about 9/10 IMO).

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty but annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Maybe you live on a paradoxical universe. If Adriana Lima is a 2/10 god knows where Jocelyn Wildenstein falls in this clearly flawed numbering system. Some of your scoring appear to be from someone who is visually impaired, but each to their own.

They all have hot bods.

2) Aishwarya Rai (bollywood actress/model)
    3) Adriana Lima (model)
    4) Angelina Jolie (the woman who played Lara Croft in Tomb Raider)
    That's Angelina Jolie? She looks rather different there!
    It's been a while since I watched Tomb Raider, such a bad movie, and it's the only film I've seen with her in.

I've never heard of the others, but will re-evaluate them in a second, now that I know who they are.

The scale is not flawed, rather I just have a slightly different taste in women than other guys.
    I maintain that in the linked photo, the third woman is butt ugly, but having now seen other pictures of her, I am willing to up her to a 4/10. Still not very good looking; most girls I know are in my opinion hotter. Her skin colour doesn't do her any favours for me - dark skin is a real turn off for me, so a dark-skinned girl has to have an exceptional body to be sexy.

Angelina Jolie is no doubt hot, but she's overrated in my books. Not a 10, by any stretch of the imagination, but a solid 7.

The second woman is being demoted, too. The picture linked definitely got her "better side", and not one that I can see replicated on Google Images. It was probably due to my bad eyesight and a small picture, as well.
    She can have a 5/10. Indians are flat-out ugly to average, from what I have seen. Never seen a hot Indian.

So my new scores are:

1) Scarlett Johanson 5/10
    2) Aishwarya Rai 5/10
    3) 4/10
    4) 7/10

I don't know if I can think of any 10s, but I think Katie McGrath is the hottest woman I've seen. Those eyes... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    Long story short:
    I'm a girl, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my male friend disagrees and says shes a 6/10. I just wanted to know what the boys on here thought. Her name is Zoe and she's well known youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQm9i33Mc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bfb8f7e8...35ono1_500.gif
    http://media.tumblr.com/e818cfc16c90...Vq31r6nbyf.gif

Also you can search her on google/watch more of her videos

What do you think?
    High 8/10

ReputationRep:
    Ye I would say around 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)

The scale is not flawed, rather I just have a slightly different taste in women than other guys.
    That's why it's flawed, opinions vary.

(Original post by Treeroy)
    I don't know if I can think of any 10s, but I think Katie McGrath is the hottest woman I've seen. Those eyes... :coma:
    Katie McGrath to me is very uniquely pretty but doesn't come close to being the hottest woman. I appears to me that you like women who are unconventional looking, nothing wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)
    Nah, she's definitely hot but girls who v/blog are inherently irritating...
    Anyone who 'v/blogs' is annoying mate.

ReputationRep:
    A solid 8 from me..she is sexy...her British accent is also sexy...the name Zoe is also sexy

ReputationRep:
    Would Megan fox be a 10/10

That's what I always thought

ReputationRep:
    That's why it's flawed, opinions vary.
    The scale doesn't measure the girl, it measures your opinion about the girl. Because the "level of hotness" can be universally understood, it can therefore be used by everyone while being used to measure a subjective topic.

Katie McGrath to me is very uniquely pretty but doesn't come close to being the hottest woman. I appears to me that you like women who are unconventional looking, nothing wrong with that.
    Interesting observation, I hadn't thought of it before.
    I don't really know what I particularly like when it comes to female bodies.

ReputationRep:
    2/10 would not bang?

ReputationRep:
    She's a 7 maximum.

Victoria Justice is a 10 though.

ReputationRep:
    If people rate her so slow i wonder how the average person would be then 0.2/10?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Oh I watched her videos for the first time yesterday, I think she's pretty but just like normal pretty rather than stunning.

ReputationRep:
    shes an 8 maybe a 9 at a push.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty but not stunning or gorgeous.
    I use watch to her videos and follow her blog, her personality is kinda annoying.

ReputationRep:
    She isn't a 10, I would say she is more a 6 or 7, she isn't bad looking but seen better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    There's no such thing as perfect 10....

but I'd marry her at the drop of a hat.
    How ridiculous of course theres such thing a perfect 10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.