Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whooo I'm not alone! Hmmm my favourite songs are Beauty And A Beat, Fall and First Dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    When we meet, he'll wish he always did!!
    Not so current on celebrity news (Doesn't interest me, funnily enough... ) but isn't he with Selena?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Not so current on celebrity news (Doesn't interest me, funnily enough... ) but isn't he with Selena?
    I thought they broke up? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    Whooo I'm not alone! Hmmm my favourite songs are Beauty And A Beat, Fall and First Dance
    ThaNks!
    ive been getting neg repped all day for this thread!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Your so out of touch! They broke up weeks ago!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    I thought they broke up? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your so out of touch! They broke up weeks ago!!
    Like I said, I don't keep up

ReputationRep:
    Hey all of TSR's BELIEBERS!!
    make yourselves known, I feel like I'm the only belieber left on TSR!!!!

What do you love best about Justin, and what's your favorite JB song????
    GO BELIEBERS!!!!!!!!!
    xxx Britains Biggest Belieber xxx
    grow up, stop being a lame teenager

ReputationRep:
    It's not an addiction! I do plenty other things with my life besides talk about how much I love that boy!
    Yet you'd make a thread about him, saying you love him with is an unhealthy addiction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Yet you'd make a thread about him, saying you love him with is an unhealthy addiction.
    Why unhealthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S4LM4N)
    you're at no position to judge anybody, based on your avatar I'm guessing you find memes funny
    that's even worse than being a Belieber
    you're male and you're supporting beliebers? gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

ReputationRep:
    Why unhealthy?
    Any addiction is unhealthy Esp when its beiber and saying how much you love him, when he doesn't even know you, its little kids like you who are influenced so much by his media hype, enjoy his songs yes, but don't over do it.

ReputationRep:
    Any addiction is unhealthy Esp when its beiber and saying how much you love him, when he doesn't even know you, its little kids like you who are influenced so much by his media hype, enjoy his songs yes, but don't over do it.
    Lol, haven't been called a little kid in a looooong time!!
    how old are you, old man??

ReputationRep:
    Lol, haven't been called a little kid in a looooong time!!
    how old are you, old man??
    No but his fan base consists of young 10 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all of TSR's BELIEBERS!!
    make yourselves known, I feel like I'm the only belieber left on TSR!!!!

What do you love best about Justin, and what's your favorite JB song????
    GO BELIEBERS!!!!!!!!!
    xxx Britains Biggest Belieber xxx
    52 dislikes...woah..I don't think there are any beliebers mate.

ReputationRep:
    No but his fan base consists of young 10 year olds.
    Bummer, I'm almost 17!
    anyway, as a nineteen year old, he isn't gonna MARRY those 10year olds..........!!

No hate for this guy but hes trying to be something hes not just look at the way he dresses and carries himself in public.

ReputationRep:
    ThaNks!
    ive been getting neg repped all day for this thread!!
    I know, I read the comments. It's sad how a whole group of (mostly) decent people can get judged because of a few stupid individuals. I'm guessing this thread was created so we could discuss Justin and his music, yet people assume that because we're Beliebers we're going to be here discussing the death threats we send to every girl he's ever been involved with and that time we slit our wrists to stop him from smoking weed (which is some screwed up logic).

I'm proud to say that I'm a Belieber, and I've never sent death threats to anyone, never been involved in any petty fanbase wars, and I didn't cut4Bieber. I think the few members of this fanbase that actually associate themselves with this crap are pathetic, and I hate how they make the rest of us look. Oh yeah, and we're not all 12!

So yeah, sorry for this rant, but I'm just fed up of people who like some kinds of music thinking they're automatically better than people who like others!

ReputationRep:
    This is untrue!!
    i have a and a*s at GCSE and am taking 4 a levels, with 3As in modules of AS so far!! And I'm going to medical school! Not bragging but just proving an anomaly in the so called corellation between intelligencelevel and how much you love JB!!
    A and A*s at GCSE. That is so amazing !!!

NOT

Don't become a doctor, I would hate to be your patient.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, I read the comments. It's sad how a whole group of (mostly) decent people can get judged because of a few stupid individuals. I'm guessing this thread was created so we could discuss Justin and his music, yet people assume that because we're Beliebers we're going to be here discussing the death threats we send to every girl he's ever been involved with and that time we slit our wrists to stop him from smoking weed (which is some screwed up logic).

I'm proud to say that I'm a Belieber, and I've never sent death threats to anyone, never been involved in any petty fanbase wars, and I didn't cut4Bieber. I think the few members of this fanbase that actually associate themselves with this crap are pathetic, and I hate how they make the rest of us look. Oh yeah, and we're not all 12!

So yeah, sorry for this rant, but I'm just fed up of people who like some kinds of music thinking they're automatically better than people who like others!
    Thanks for sticking up or me!! I don't participate in belieber crap, but Iam a belieber! I love him and his music!!
    and I'm not 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the guys on this thread who negg me are damn jealous of JB

ReputationRep:

Cool story
    17 this year?
    Time to grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.