Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon juice)
    We shud!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha. But then they deleted ur Facebook link..=[ maybe ur Facebook name?
    Hahaha I know! Probably they're rules or something. Yeah sure, search up Shahrukh Saleem Chaudhry
    my cover photos of the liverpool team

ReputationRep:
    ohhh reali??? Hahahaha. Ok. I'm gonna go for self-catered!! Bahaha. Which accommodation did u applied for? I'm thinking about blackfairs street0.0 or unite? Arghhhh. Can't decide ahhahahahaa
    I applied for Beaverbank, IQ Fountainbridge and Blackfriars Street as my third choice, I'm a bit concerned about the noise at Blackfriars since it's on the Cowgate but I'm not that sound sensitive when I'm sleeping so I should be okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billmollysookie)
    Any LLB or Spanish firmers?
    Hey :-D, I'm an LLB firmer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sershxxx)
    Ooh exciting, have you got conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UPSDGoat)
    I applied for Beaverbank, IQ Fountainbridge and Blackfriars Street as my third choice, I'm a bit concerned about the noise at Blackfriars since it's on the Cowgate but I'm not that sound sensitive when I'm sleeping so I should be okay
    Dude! Beaver bank is so so so so so far away!!! Lollll

ReputationRep:
    Dude! Beaver bank is so so so so so far away!!! Lollll
    At the moment I do about a 40 minute bus journey to get to work about 3-5 times a week so it should be easy enough to get used to a 20 minute bus journey to Uni, also it may encourage me to stay on campus longer, ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sershxxx)
    I'm an LLB firmer too!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing law?

ReputationRep:
    anyone firmed for MA international relations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorna19)
    Anyone doing law?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, i have just firmed for Electrical and Electronic Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorna19)
    Anyone doing law?
    Me

ReputationRep:
    I've created a group on facebook, "Edinurgh Firmers 2013", it's an open group, so everyone can just join here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149198821925655/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czlowiekskurwiel)
    I've created a group on facebook, "Edinurgh Firmers 2013", it's an open group, so everyone can just join here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149198821925655/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ionantonak)
    Hello everyone, i have just firmed for Electrical and Electronic Engineering
    I'm doing Sustainable Energy Engineering, so I'll see you then

ReputationRep:
    is there any one willing to be the group admin? i guess it would be better if there are two or three people who can accept the others, who want to join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenTeen)
    I'm doing Sustainable Energy Engineering, so I'll see you then
    We may have some common labs also

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the group, we are one multicultural bunch :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    joined, omg this is well exciting

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can't even spell names of some of you guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.