Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pipsqueak :))
    Nurses pay every month for accommodation to fit with our bursary payments I'm hoping to go into bomberg too as a child nurse! You going to preparation week? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Concerned I havent received ANYthing about a prep week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyB-C)
    I'm 20 and going in september, dont worry i've heard you wont be in that much of a minority.
    Im two years older to so your not the only 20 year olds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_C_94)
    Hi! I'm doing psychology (clinical) but I think everyone is in together for the first two years. I'm traveling in too, I'm only an hour away. Looking forward to the headstart day

Im 5 hours away ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietcla)
    Im 5 hours away ha!
    I'm from Bradford, West Yorks. so feeling your pain there :/ Don't think I'd have been able to go to any of these headstart/induction days so early anyway even if I had known! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThereIsNoKey)
    Hey, I'm new on this site, and it's cool to see loads of people for LSBU

I'm Bronwyn, and I have accepted an unconditional for the baking technology course, and have a place at Mclaren house - anyone else doing baking or staying at Mclaren? I havent had a chance to do an open day yet, so I have no clue what I'm throwing myself into, lol! Oh well, it's all decided so I guess come September I'll just have to hold my breath and jump fun fun fun!

hey Im esme
    im staying in Mclaren house aswell
    omg i got a unconditional from business studies
    i feel the same way I'm on a gap year so now im really scared

ReputationRep:
    Hey esme I'm living at mclaren house too I got an unconditional for forensic science and I'm on a gap year now, pretty scared but excited to start! Nice to meet you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy1194)
    Hey esme I'm living at mclaren house too I got an unconditional for forensic science and I'm on a gap year now, pretty scared but excited to start! Nice to meet you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Lucy
    really nice to meet you aswell,
    i feel the same way about starting

ReputationRep:
    It will be ok when we get there, all stick together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's numan, will be studying petroleum engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It will be ok when we get there, all stick together

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i hope so

ReputationRep:
    Hi numan
    nice to meet you x

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I was just wondering what dates people are moving in. I'm staying in mclaren house and its open from the 7th but enrolment week starts on the 16th. Does anyone know? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm staying at mclaren house and I'm moving in on the 7th x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I was just wondering what dates people are moving in. I'm staying in mclaren house and its open from the 7th but enrolment week starts on the 16th. Does anyone know? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lucy1194;43414538]Hey I'm staying at mclaren house and I'm moving in on the 7th x

do you know what block you are in. Don't think we are given flat/room numbers until we arrive. 7th seems so early. Can we move in between 7th and 16th or do we have to on the 7th? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey esme, it's a big move for me as I'm moving from Manchester, what course you going to be starting this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! It just seems so fascinating and I'm not really that good a biology haha! You staying at mclaren house yes? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah hopefully. Have you heard anything about a headstart day next Thursday (11/07/2013) ? Me and my dad are coming down for it as he hasn't seen anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything about a head start day, they aren't doing one for forensic science I heard :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No wish I did know what flat and that we are in? I think you can I'm moving in on the 7th just to get settled before I start

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numanali)
    Hey esme, it's a big move for me as I'm moving from Manchester, what course you going to be starting this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hello wow that's a long way
    I'm doing business studies

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.