Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Manchester United FC vs Manchester City FC Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Wait what? What just happened?
    Silva just sat on the floor claiming injury in no immediate danger. United carried on as they should and then the City players had a ***** fit.

ReputationRep:
    Thought Barry was booked earlier

ReputationRep:
    How has Giggs stayed on this long O-o

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to see our creative midfielder being brought on in the 92nd minute.

ReputationRep:
    how **** are our corners..... i miss the days of beckham putting it on a head or a foot everytime

ReputationRep:
    Giggs giving ball away stupidly yet again.

ReputationRep:
    kagawa should of been starting....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Lol @ Giggs staying on the whole match
    He's looked knackered for half the second half. What is it with Ferguson and really strange tactical decisions against City? Almost as bad as Park starting last season.

ReputationRep:
    We will fight another day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's looked knackered for half the second half. What is it with Ferguson and really strange tactical decisions against City? Almost as bad as Park starting last season.
    It's not just against City.

He does strange things quite often.

ReputationRep:
    hmm... slightly dissapointing, but in the context - will be forgotten pretty quickly..

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    hmm... slightly dissapointing, but in the context - will be forgotten pretty quickly..
    Unlike the 6-1 drubbing

ReputationRep:
    It infuriates me that footballers think the opposition are compelled to put the ball out simply because one of their players is injured. Players take advantage of that system so often it has to be left to the referee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futility)
    Unlike the 6-1 drubbing
    mm.. I wonder what will linger longer in united fans minds, the 6-1, or loosing the leauge on the last day, in such manner.. hmm..

either way, its a shame this match happened under the circumstances it did.. had the potential to be so tense and exciting, but just didnt live up to it (for the neutral..)

Though aguaros goal was pretty nice..

ReputationRep:
    If city hadn't lost to Southampton and a host of other weaker sides, it could have been different. Oh well,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    If city hadn't lost to Southampton and a host of other weaker sides, it could have been different. Oh well,
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they know how a league works.

ReputationRep:
    United have won the title anyway - atleast it isn't the worst case scenario for City/

ReputationRep:
    Absolute disgrace for me. Players and managers should be ashamed of themselves.

Really disappointing season for United. Any team that wins 25 of their first 30 games should be something special. We had a great chance to win the treble. Should have seen out the home game against Madrid, we didn't do that and went out. Ferguson hasn't won enough Champions League trophies for me. Then against Chelsea, 2-0 up at half time...should be guaranteed, but no, and we were poor in the replay.

The tonight, no good attacking play, City by far the better team what a disgrace.

Ferguson has got to understand that after a trophy less season winning the Premier League title is the BARE MINIMUM that I expect. It becomes a case of what else can you do. Can you win two, three?

Losing back to back to Chelsea and City is disgraceful when you are top of the league. Not worthy Champions for me, only there because of how poor City have been.

Needs a serious clean out in Summer. Valencia got to be gone, awful all season. Welbeck, not United quality for me. I'd consider selling Rooney to be honest, he's lost the plot, just was just 90 minutes of anger tonight. As for van Persie...he's been a flop for me, great players consistently score all season, not score till February then the goals dry up.

I'm truly embarrassed by my club tonight. Wouldn't surprise me if we lost this title as well. Winning it now means nothing. It should have been the chance to put City to bed, 18 points, show them who is boss. They beat us home and away on the way to the title, why can't we do the same? Winning the title this year after losing at home to City will be like continuing in a relationship with a girl despite you knowing she has slept with your best friend. No pride, and no balls.

Season's finished for me. I'm so angry I could punch a window. As Manchester United fan you expect BIG things. We'll never win another home game against City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    It infuriates me that footballers think the opposition are compelled to put the ball out simply because one of their players is injured. Players take advantage of that system so often it has to be left to the referee.
    I'd love a team to lose a CL final because one of their players is 'injured' and the other team just thinks '**** it' and runs up the other end and scores.

The referee would definitely blow up before it got to that point despite the fact that he shouldn't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.