Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does Thatcher's death deserve rejoice? Watch

• View Poll Results: Should we be happy about Margaret Thatcher's Death?
    Yes.
    12.95%
    No.
    87.05%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Really? In the five years I've been here TSR has a left leaning bias.
    I'm not seeing that, or all the Tories are out this week making sure the lefties don't rip Thatcher to shreds too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    I'm not seeing that, or all the Tories are out this week making sure the lefties don't rip Thatcher to shreds too much
    Explained by most lefties getting drunk and celebrating.

ReputationRep:
    Awww did some horrible lefties make fun of your poor little Thatchie?? Yep, carry on preaching to the choir :rolleyes:

this forum obviously has a Tory bias. If I said the same thing about the right I'd have got a warning from the mods.

Well... To balance things out...

Tory/right/far right *******s. They are the scourge of the planet and have no place in society. Give them a lethal injection and be done with it
    Yep because only half wits & leeches vote for lib dems/ labour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    Yep because only half wits & leeches vote for lib dems/ labour
    Seriously you talk about politics like its Man Utd vs Liverpool. I can't take you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRgawdlike)
    Cripple the country?

IDIOT ALERT.

She stopped the country going further into problems by stopping loss making enterprises. Coal was being exported from other nations well below our prices and the unions were holding the country to ransom.

She made us a part of the common market that to this day helps the UK. Its funny how the centre of the EU is London when we're not exactly in Europe so to speak.

Are you another dilussional marxist student?

I'd laugh at you if you were on fire.
    :facepalm:
    She closed down huge sectors.......but made no move to replace them with anything. She just magically thought that hundreds of thousands of jobs would magically appear for these people or just didn't care. Sure, those jobs were ran by idiots, but she should have seen the huge fallout of what would happen.

But I guess you didn't think that far ahead with your reply did you? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously you talk about politics like its Man Utd vs Liverpool. I can't take you seriously.
    Don't worry no one takes a lefty seriously

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.