The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Inverness/Highland Campus

Scroll to see replies

Apparently got to go to the main reception and buzz for the security man for my keys. Really? Lol haven't even moved in yet haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
I'm in beech court f17 if you want to come here tomorrow there is nobody else here yet so least you'll not be with staff! Love the sound of a few drinks! We should really all exchange mobile numbers. Yeah the first of October my rent goes up to 344 I think
Reply 122
No way!!! They can't just put the rent up without telling us?! That's ridiculous! 😡

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well they haven't exactly been the most helpful through this whole thing anyway. Drives you mad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 124
I'm so scyked about moving up :smile: Can't wait to meet you all! Kinda out of order to put you in with staff!
Original post by rebeccamoore5
I'm in beech court f17 if you want to come here tomorrow there is nobody else here yet so least you'll not be with staff! Love the sound of a few drinks! We should really all exchange mobile numbers. Yeah the first of October my rent goes up to 344 I think

I'm in the firth block, F21.. Think im in there with older students.
rent was going up ? that's so expensive also its a 25% increase . I was told its £277 per month for 2013. :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 127
It's actually ridiculous. Especially when some people are getting rooms with Lino on the floor! They also know how much our bursary is so its a bit nasty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do we know for sure its going up :confused: as the accommodation lady told me on 21 Aug it was £277 .. . That only leaves us £204 per month :s-smilie:
Reply 129
Its very unfair alrite!!
Reply 130
I've not heard it from them yet but ill definitely be asking! We should all really make a point of how useless they have all been! Not fair on any of us! 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlott316
I'm in the firth block, F21.. Think im in there with older students.

have you spoken to any of them yet?
No not spoken to anyone ( if you mean students :smile:) I have not spoken to admin about the price increase either . not moving up until Monday morning but they did put my key over to security just in case I moved at the weekend .
(edited 10 years ago)
Arden court flat b6 :/ deary me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it not nice?
Not nice hmmm lol could say that ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh really? Are you living with anybody?
Stuff here but haven't met anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm the same
I def need a drink tonight lol! Totally different to what I expected!! Spose it's what we make of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending