Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've had Watch

ReputationRep:
    A few days ago I was drawing on my desk (still awake) and then for some unknown reason I started to see red and black, like burnt flesh. Then I heard someone talk to me; he referred to himself as Satan. Whoever he was, he offered to take 10 years of my life in exchange for something that I don't remember. The next thing I know I "wake up" in a hospital bed, but in my boyfriend's physique (he's currently hospitalised). I start feeling sweaty in real life and by the time I wake up for real, I was in my bed.

I still can't find an explanation because its quite vivid in my head
    Friends tell me I've been worrying too much about him but I'm not sure myself.
    Well at least I could vent that here.

ReputationRep:
    looking at this thread , i havent really had any bad dreams compared to some people on here.

ReputationRep:
    me and a my mate broke into a house but when we walked out of the door to get out of the house , the two dogs followed us so we had to put the dogs back before the owners woke up.

ReputationRep:
    had a weird dream that Paulo Di Canio was having a fight with another premier league manager in the stand at the Stadium of Light and i was there watching , dont know why i was there am not a Sunderland fan.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream Will Smith got jailed for 328 years for a crime.

ReputationRep:
    I have a recurring nightmare where I'm at a birthday party as a child, but everything is black and white. We're playing in the garden but I suddenly notice that everyone else has gone inside. I try to go inside too but suddenly all these house cats appear and start clawing and biting me, literally hundreds of them. I run into the house and everyone is playing pass the parcel but nobody can see me. I collapse in the middle of the circle under the weight of several tonnes worth of angry feline and just get clawed to death whilst everyone plays party games. Weird.

ReputationRep:
    couple of things i can remember about lasts night dream

i went back to visit my old high school which had changed completely but then i was told to leave by Toadie of Neighbours.

I also instead of smoking , i instead ate a cigarette.

also some girl dropped a balloon in a hall and for some reason because of this they were going to hang her but then Dani Harmer (Tracey Beaker) burst in to the hall and shot down the rope.

ReputationRep:
    The dream where there were all these dead bodies covered in blood and I was the only survivor.

Or the dream that I was dead.

Or the dream that my dead auntie was being stored in my bed until her funeral.

... I have pretty disturbing dreams quite frequently.

ReputationRep:
    I had a really interesting dream the other night. I was wondering about near where I used to live and there was this woman looking at this black and red ferrety thing. I stopped and looked and she told me it was a ferret x red dragon, and as you might talk about a grey squirrel she explained to me that they were intelligent and viscous and she hated them. I noticed she had a normal looking ferret and she instructed it to attack. It took the red and black creature by surprise and got its head in its jaws. The red and black creature struggled, as it did I was willing it to get free and win, it got rolled over onto its back and looked like losing until finally it got its head free. They fought viscous until both lay panting, unable to move and covered in wounds. I went over and picked up red and black intending to nurse it back to health. I got a box from somewhere, put it in and headed home. As I did my mind went from purely wanting to help it to keeping it as a pet regardless of how it felt about it. I got home and opened the box, it sprang, seemingly no longer injured through an open window. My mum and sister were most annoyed at this menace I had just released and went out looking for it. I wished it well and woke up.

Its odd because I don't usually remember dreams this vividly. But I had another dream a while back about a purple, feather covered, lean fox type thing that just happened to fly to my house one day which I also remember vividly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.